+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to save time?

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Currently my ECA is in progress. CRS score comes to 441 by come to Canada tool. I am an Indian but working in Qatar and will be applying from Qatar.

Can someone please tell me which documents I can keep ready in advance prior to receiving PNP nomination or ITA? And which documents must be essentially dated after I receive the PT or ITA?

I know at 441 ITA is not realistic currently but while I apply and wait to get PT I want to be ready with as many docs as I can collect.

Any advice guys?

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Safe to get prior to ITA:

- PCCs from countries you no longer reside in and don't plan to return to before getting ITA
- Work experience letters from previous jobs
- Any supplementary documents regarding your family situation, e.g. marriage certificates, birth certificates for kids, proof of relationship for relatives in Canada, etc.

Everything else, I would wait until after ITA.

See full generic list here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Importantly, since proof of funds is turning out to be quite painful, you may start working on it as the requirement from CIC is that you should maintain a 6 month average balance.
At 441 you may have sometime before you get an invite, you can also try learning french if you do not know as yet. If you get a decent score then your points could move up.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKCK said:
Importantly, since proof of funds is turning out to be quite painful, you may start working on it as the requirement from CIC is that you should maintain a 6 month average balance.
That's not accurate. There is no requirement to maintain a certain balance for any period. You only need to demonstrate that you have these funds at time of application and when you land.

However, if there are odd movements in your account (like a large deposit), then you need to explain the source of these funds and demonstrate that they belong to you (e.g., affidavit in case of gift).

In any case, wait with getting your bank letter until after ITA. It needs to be current at time of application, as explained above.

zagahr

Feb 11, 2016
Dexmoody said:
That's not accurate. There is no requirement to maintain a certain balance for any period. You only need to demonstrate that you have these funds at time of application and when you land.

However, if there are odd movements in your account (like a large deposit), then you need to explain the source of these funds and demonstrate that they belong to you (e.g., affidavit in case of gift).

In any case, wait with getting your bank letter until after ITA. It needs to be current at time of application, as explained above.
For the bolded... If you can maintain the supposed balance, please do so. Cross every 'T' and dot every 'I' if you can.