+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Report Spams in this forum and who can take actions for deleting them

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Some one is spamming this forum for a admission scam and this thread should be deleted and the user blocked. I reported the thread but it doesn't seem to get deleted

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Some one is spamming this forum for a admission scam and this thread should be deleted and the user blocked. I reported the thread but it doesn't seem to get deleted
It is very frustrating as most likely the same person creating multiple accounts and then posting 100s per day. It is clogging the forum. Forum doesn’t seem to be moderated on a regular basis. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and send a request. Enough people have to do it. Concerned they will just shut down the forum.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It is very frustrating as most likely the same person creating multiple accounts and then posting 100s per day. It is clogging the forum. Forum doesn’t seem to be moderated on a regular basis. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and send a request. Enough people have to do it. Concerned they will just shut down the forum.
Most likely a spam bot using multiple emails and posting spam.

A helpful tip here is to click "ignore" on these members profile and the spam threads went away from my feed. This awesome suggestion was from @Daren2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I do that so easy to do but the 100s of posts per day is annoying and takes away from the value of the forum.
Was thinking about the experience of a new user who joined this forum after the spam started - imagine landing on this forum as a new user and seeing a majority of posts as nothing but those spam posts. There's so much value in the forum, but all they'll see is the spam.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
This problem has to solved. The spam posts haven't slowed down at all over the last two months and each day we've to mark "ignore" to at least 10 new users to clear the spam.