+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to renew visitor visa while in Canada without extending stay?

Utakogirl2013

Nov 14, 2013
Hi I need to renew my Canada Trv that expires for re-entry on the 13 of July, it was a multiple Entry visa. I am currently in Canada and I don’t want to extend my stay because I hope to go back at the end of this month. I arrived in March and I am allowed to stay till September but I want to come back in Christmas to visit family; can I apply online and use the outside Canada link??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi I need to renew my Canada Trv that expires for re-entry on the 13 of July, it was a multiple Entry visa. I am currently in Canada and I don’t want to extend my stay because I hope to go back at the end of this month. I arrived in March and I am allowed to stay till September but I want to come back in Christmas to visit family; can I apply online and use the outside Canada link??
1. Yes.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I dont understand to use outside canada link what does it mean?
He is in Canada so he cant use to apply inside the Canada? Why he is going to use outside canada link? What does it mean really? Thanks
Because if OP selects the inside Canada option in the questionnaire (country of residence is Canada), they are also asked to submit a visitor extension application, which the OP does not need.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Because if OP selects the inside Canada option in the questionnaire (country of residence is Canada), they are also asked to submit a visitor extension application, which the OP does not need.
Did not understand? What is OP mean?
If someone on visit visa he or she can extend visit visa or not ?
Visitor visa can apply study permit or work permit inside the canada?Thanks