+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to remove Spouse/Dependent form Express Entry After Application payment .....

Raj710

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
plz help me...
I have submitted my express entry profile and paid payment. It's been 2months and application is under process.
Now me and my spouse got separated and she denied to give her BIOMETRICS.
Now, Is there a possibility to remove her from my profile? My individual score is qualified without her additional points.
what are the options, please help me.

Thanks In advance.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi Everyone,
plz help me...
I have submitted my express entry profile and paid payment. It's been 2months and application is under process.
Now, Is there a possibility to remove her from my profile? My individual score is qualified without her additional points.

Thanks In advance.
I think the option is to notify IRCC of the change via a web form which they provide the link for in the profile section. All the best!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,
plz help me...

Thanks In advance.
You'll need to contact IRCC and provide evidence of legal separation.

DeanM90

Oct 14, 2020
Hi, I want to remove my common law spouse from my EE profile to boost my CRS score. I will then sponsor her once I receive PR. How do I change her status to not accompanying on my application? I don't want to withdraw and create a new application as this will put me in the beginning of the queue as my profile has been in the pool for a long time. I can see from forums that this is possible but I cannot find out step by step of how to do it

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi, I want to remove my common law spouse from my EE profile to boost my CRS score. I will then sponsor her once I receive PR. How do I change her status to not accompanying on my application? I don't want to withdraw and create a new application as this will put me in the beginning of the queue as my profile has been in the pool for a long time. I can see from forums that this is possible but I cannot find out step by step of how to do it
Sorry, this is confusing - are you asking about changing your profile (before getting the ITA) or changing an application (AFTER getting the ITA?)

There is no "queue" - you either meet the points required, or you don't, to receive an ITA. There is no credit for time served.

If you are talking about the profile - Just change your profile to non-accompanying. It has no impact on when you get an ITA. Your CLP will still have to do medicals and provide police clearances, etc. If your CLP is here with you in Canada, you may be asked to explain why you consider someone who is already here is "non-accompanying."