+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to receive incoming calls on my Canadian phone number while in India?

shokijames

Nov 24, 2021
Hello team,

This question is not related to immigration directly, however I would greatly appreciate some help on it.

I am going to India for the month of February, and I want to receive calls on my Canadian number in India as I am expecting some interview calls from some Canadian employers.

Any suggestions?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hello team,

This question is not related to immigration directly, however I would greatly appreciate some help on it.

I am going to India for the month of February, and I want to receive calls on my Canadian number in India as I am expecting some interview calls from some Canadian employers.

Any suggestions?
You connection should have international roaming option for this

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello team,

Any suggestions?

Contact your network provider.
Alternatively, get a textnow number that you can use with no costs.

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Get a VOIP number (try voip.ms) or any free service and forward your calls to that number. Then turn off roaming. If you don't do that, there will be like a $10 or so charge per day from Rogers roam like home.