+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Provide UMI# to Visa office (If not provided during submission of appl)

visahoo

Jul 20, 2016
Hi All,

I am Vishwa from INDIA, i filed my study permit application. Before i filed, i went through upfront medical examination and i got UMI.

However at the time of online submission, i could not upload it as there was no option to upload the same (It was because of old questionnaire that i used, in which i marked have you been tested in last 12 months and i chose No)

Now i got the message from CIC asking me to go through medical.

Since i already have UMI , can i send UMI# to CIC ?

If yes, then can someone please provide the email ID to which i need to send it.

Regards,
Vishwa

Abhishek Rana

May 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visahoo said:
Hi All,

I am Vishwa from INDIA, i filed my study permit application. Before i filed, i went through upfront medical examination and i got UMI.

However at the time of online submission, i could not upload it as there was no option to upload the same (It was because of old questionnaire that i used, in which i marked have you been tested in last 12 months and i chose No)

Now i got the message from CIC asking me to go through medical.

Since i already have UMI , can i send UMI# to CIC ?

If yes, then can someone please provide the email ID to which i need to send it.

Regards,
Vishwa
Hey Vishwa, What you can do here is, Edit your Answer from No to Yes. Then it will ask you to upload the e medical document you got from the Dr.
and you are good to go. :)

visahoo

Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

I have already submitted my application and there is no way to change the answer to questions ..

Now i need to provide UMI number to CIC (Delhi Office). I am not sure how to provide them.

I raised Case specific query, and i am not sure when they will reply.

My only concern is, Application should not get rejected due to this issue. If this happens, then it will delay my visa by atleast 5-6 weeks.