+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to prove your relationship genuineness to visa officer for spouse visitor visa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i agree. now u know why i recommend people with no or limited knowledge to hire a professional. save their time money stress and unnecessary work on this forum.
They wasted a few months versus a few hundred to thousands of dollars. We see lots of consultants applying for the wrong visas/permits including Canadian lawyers so hiring someone doesn’t guarantee anything.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have not seen any IRCC authorised consultant applying for any wrong visa. Probably those who did are not IRCC authorised - and are fraudster in the first place.
Unfortunately plenty of lawyers and consultants not providing good advice. For example recent case very similar to this where the company’s Canadian lawyer applied for a work permit and a TRV for the spouse. What the lawyer should have applied for was an SOWP. The TRV was denied. Many of the IRCC consultants are trying to maximize how much money they make and don’t necessarily have client interest in mind. Unfortunately many assume they have their best interest at heart because they tend to work and advertise to members of their own ethnic group or religion.