+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to proof my savings if it in cash

nadezhdabu421

Dec 1, 2016
Hello there!

My situation:
1. I have a bank accout for my salary, but I have few money on it, because I spend 99% of my monthly salary every month
2. But I have some money savinigs in cash, I think it is enough for my touristic travel. (Please dont ask why I am saving money in cash :)

How can I proof my financial support?
Should I open a new account and transfer my cash to it and get a bank statement?
Do I have to wait for 3 month to make this account valid for financial proof?
Should I offer a statement about my salary bank account? Or it is useless as I have few money on it?

How much money I need to have per day if I travel alone?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
When my husband applied for his TRV a couple of years ago, he also didn't have a bank account. It is quite common where he is from for people not to have bank accounts and do everything in cash. So he opened a bank account for the purpose of the application and deposited all the cash he had. He also provided a letter of explanation as to why he did this. He received his TRV no problem.

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
When my husband applied for his TRV a couple of years ago, he also didn't have a bank account. It is quite common where he is from for people not to have bank accounts and do everything in cash. So he opened a bank account for the purpose of the application and deposited all the cash he had. He also provided a letter of explanation as to why he did this. He received his TRV no problem.
My husband is doing the same but what was his reason that he explained. If you don't mind sharing?