Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
Hi guys,

I've received this email .. Now I just want to know how to pay from another country ... What's demand draft? Is it through the bank ?

Your application package has been reviewed and is being on hold for the following reason:

1. There is a VFS Passport Transmission Services charge of AED 182.25 per application to be paid via cash (at our counter) or demand draft. The draft should be in AED, needs to be MICR coded and addressed to "VFS GCC LLC" (please ensure correct wording/ spelling/ amount of the draft). Alternatively if you know someone in Abu Dhabi to pay in your behalf in cash to our counter we can also accept.

Thanks

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi guys,

I've received this email .. Now I just want to know how to pay from another country ... What's demand draft? Is it through the bank ?

Your application package has been reviewed and is being on hold for the following reason:

1. There is a VFS Passport Transmission Services charge of AED 182.25 per application to be paid via cash (at our counter) or demand draft. The draft should be in AED, needs to be MICR coded and addressed to "VFS GCC LLC" (please ensure correct wording/ spelling/ amount of the draft). Alternatively if you know someone in Abu Dhabi to pay in your behalf in cash to our counter we can also accept.

Thanks
Answered on ADVO topic!

Reactions: Azya