+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to pay RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee from my CIC Account

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Dear All,
I have received a pdf document from MYCIC account​ regarding RPRF fee. In that document, it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.In order to process my application, visa office instruct me to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee by May 15, 2015. But there is no information or guideline in the pdf document regarding how to pay my fees. My country wise visa office is Singapore but they request me to send fee at Ottawa office.

Can you guys please help me by providing additional information about it?

Here is the content:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.
CASE STATUS:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXX- XXXX XXXX
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/05/15
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
INFORMATION ON DOCUMENTATION:
 All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
 When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
 If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
 Scanned attachments must be less than 5 MB
INFORMATION ON PASSPORT(S):
 Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Is there no option to pay in your MyCIC account?

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
kateg said:
Is there no option to pay in your MyCIC account?
There is RPRF document upload option and Transmit Button option. But no inline RPRF payment option in mycic account. When I had submitted my application initially, I pay PR fee 550 CAD.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Thanks for your reply! I know that I have to pay via credit card in cic's online payment gateway , and there is no payment system like pay order, bank draft and bank to bank transfer in express entry. The main problem is that I am not able to find out any payment button for paying RPRF fee in MY CIC account. I only can see an upload button for RPRF doc and a transmit button to submit. I am guessing that i have to pay through the url https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315 and later on upload receipt pdf in my cic account and transmit my information.

If anyone have submitted their RPRF fees later after giving initial payment 550 cad via express entry my cic account, please let me know about it.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
rhossain said:
Thanks for your reply! I know that I have to pay via credit card in cic's online payment gateway , and there is no payment system like pay order, bank draft and bank to bank transfer in express entry. The main problem is that I am not able to find out any payment button for paying RPRF fee in MY CIC account. I only can see an upload button for RPRF doc and a transmit button to submit. I am guessing that i have to pay through the url https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315 and later on upload receipt pdf in my cic account and transmit my information.

If anyone have submitted their RPRF fees later after giving initial payment 550 cad via express entry my cic account, please let me know about it.
Call CIC how to pay online.

Tocilog

May 7, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 September 2014
Doc's Request.
16 July 2015
AOR Received.
07 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
16 July 2015
Med's Done....
30 July 2015
rhossain said:
Dear All,
I have received a pdf document from MYCIC account​ regarding RPRF fee. In that document, it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.In order to process my application, visa office instruct me to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee by May 15, 2015. But there is no information or guideline in the pdf document regarding how to pay my fees. My country wise visa office is Singapore but they request me to send fee at Ottawa office.

Can you guys please help me by providing additional information about it?

Here is the content:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.
CASE STATUS:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXX- XXXX XXXX
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/05/15
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
INFORMATION ON DOCUMENTATION:
 All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
 When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
 If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
 Scanned attachments must be less than 5 MB
INFORMATION ON PASSPORT(S):
 Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.
Thanks for the info! =)

LetMeIn2

Aug 20, 2015
Rhossain - Did you get an answer to your query? how did you manage to pay your fee?

I got the RPRF today and there is no option in My CIC to pay this. The CIC website says that the Express Entry fees must be paid online but when I follow the link, it brings me back to My CIC. I called the CIC help desk and they didn't really know what to do. They told me to raise a technical query on the website - which will respond within 10 days apparently but I need to pay the fee within 7 days.

Has anyone else been in this situation and managed to pay the fees some other way?

Xfactor

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LetMeIn2 said:
Rhossain - Did you get an answer to your query? how did you manage to pay your fee?

I got the RPRF today and there is no option in My CIC to pay this. The CIC website says that the Express Entry fees must be paid online but when I follow the link, it brings me back to My CIC. I called the CIC help desk and they didn't really know what to do. They told me to raise a technical query on the website - which will respond within 10 days apparently but I need to pay the fee within 7 days.

Has anyone else been in this situation and managed to pay the fees some other way?
When I got my request to pay, it came with the instructions. See below and follow the prompts to pay. If you are paying for yourself only select "1". If you are paying for 2 people select "2" etc. Then you will get a receipt in pdf, you should upload that in your my cic account.
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Read the instructions on each page, and click "Continue" to proceed.
3. Select the "Immigration" link, followed by "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...quick question. I have applied in the FSW category (2014) and I paid my RPRF fees online! Do you think this will be a problem ? The mail to me specified bank draft but I saw the option of paying fees online and I chose that cause it is lot simpler.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
rj1jr said:
Hi,

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ
Same situation here. I printed the Or and filled up the blanks then scanned it.

Done uploading the scanned OR at my CIC account.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Gabbana said:

[/quote
Hi...do iwe hav to upload the reciept after filling it?
Where should we upload?
I paid both fees upfrnt and hot the reciept..but did nt do any thing with the reciept..please tell me

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:

I think there is no need to fill it up. You will upload it in your MyCIC account anyway so they can easily track it up as yours.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Gabbana said:

Hi Gabbana,

Where did you upload the receipt ? Is it with other documents ? where you view your submitted profile ? Because when I tried uploading it is asking for Signature just like it asked while submitted the profile ? Won't this submit all the documents again ?

Thanks
Silvi

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi Gabbana,

Where did you upload the receipt ? Is it with other documents ? where you view your submitted profile ? Because when I tried uploading it is asking for Signature just like it asked while submitted the profile ? Won't this submit all the documents again ?

Thanks
Silvi
It is okt. It always ask for your electronic signature every time you submit any supporting documents.