Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH I got Medical request yesterday , But i didn't find any link to pay RPRF fee only. Can anyone help me with the link to submit RPRF fee only?

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH I got Medical request yesterday , But i didn't find any link to pay RPRF fee only. Can anyone help me with the link to submit RPRF fee only?
IRCC IS THE BEST CHOICE IN THIS REGARD AND ALSO DHL BESIDE THAT ,IF YOU FIND ANY EMAIL.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Go to the CIC online services site, its the same site where you paid for your processing fee. After making the payment, you can either courier the receipt to the visa office handling your application, upload it using a Case Specific Enquiry or upload it directly on you myCIC account (if they provided space for it)

Cheerz

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Go to the CIC online services site, its the same site where you paid for your processing fee. After making the payment, you can either courier the receipt to the visa office handling your application, upload it using a Case Specific Enquiry or upload it directly on you myCIC account (if they provided space for it)

Cheerz
Thanks mate

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Here is the abstract from my reminder letter to pay RPRF fees. I believe the procedure applies to all. Hope this helps.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application
is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to
pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you
have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit
it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Here is the abstract from my reminder letter to pay RPRF fees. I believe the procedure applies to all. Hope this helps.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay
this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application
is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to
pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you
have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit
it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.
hey guys, did anyone pay through this link
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
??
this site looks strange for me - its a little bit different than usual one

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Step by step method to PAY RPRF, incase it wasnt paid initially.
You can either go thru the following and do it all by yourself step by step from scratch
OR
Directly click on the BLUE LINK on STEP no. 5 which reads Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will make your life a lot easier and take you to the page directly and then on you need to follow instructions from step 6
Steps
1)Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2) at the bottom of this page click “Continue” inorder to proceed

3) You will reach Online payment page. Now on your screen, you will now get to see the below

Please select the required services.
4) You need to Click on“Immigration

5) It will take you to the next page and now you will get to see the following contents on your screen

Permanent residence

6) click on "Right of Permanent Residence Fee” out of all the other options.
7) It will take you to the next page, where you will now get to see a table with the following headings - Fee Quantity Price
8) under 'Quantity', you need to put in the no. Of people you paying for.
9) The page will then notify you 'this is not a reciept' and below that you will get options ' Log in and pay, Make a change '.
10) Click on Log in and pay.
11) You will now be directed to 'online services' page, if you hadnt registered with online services earlier then you need to click on the 'register' option which is given directly above Email address (the space where you are expected to put in Email adress details once you have created your online services account) and complete with your registeration.
12) Proceed to pay your fees by agreeing to the terms and conditions, then proceed ahead by following the instructions to pay as directed with a credit card.
13) Once the payment process is complete, the website will display your official receipt in PDF format.
14) Download this pdf reciept then upload the pdf reciept into your EAPR (by logging into your cic account ) and transmit it. Ensure that you compelete this process.

Note-: Rprf per candidate is 490 cad

Pls feel free to ask any more queries, glad to help out... Cheers and all the best!!

Last edited:

shahgulsb

Nov 28, 2018
Step by step method to PAY RPRF, incase it wasnt paid initially.
You can either go thru the following and do it all by yourself step by step from scratch
OR
Directly click on the BLUE LINK on STEP no. 5 which reads Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will make your life a lot easier and take you to the page directly and then on you need to follow instructions from step 6
Steps
1)Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2) at the bottom of this page click “Continue” inorder to proceed

3) You will reach Online payment page. Now on your screen, you will now get to see the below

Please select the required services.
4) You need to Click on“Immigration

5) It will take you to the next page and now you will get to see the following contents on your screen

Permanent residence

6) click on "Right of Permanent Residence Fee” out of all the other options.
7) It will take you to the next page, where you will now get to see a table with the following headings - Fee Quantity Price
8) under 'Quantity', you need to put in the no. Of people you paying for.
9) The page will then notify you 'this is not a reciept' and below that you will get options ' Log in and pay, Make a change '.
10) Click on Log in and pay.
11) You will now be directed to 'online services' page, if you hadnt registered with online services earlier then you need to click on the 'register' option which is given directly above Email address (the space where you are expected to put in Email adress details once you have created your online services account) and complete with your registeration.
12) Proceed to pay your fees by agreeing to the terms and conditions, then proceed ahead by following the instructions to pay as directed with a credit card.
13) Once the payment process is complete, the website will display your official receipt in PDF format.
14) Download this pdf reciept then upload the pdf reciept into your EAPR (by logging into your cic account ) and transmit it. Ensure that you compelete this process.

Note-: Rprf per candidate is 490 cad

Pls feel free to ask any more queries, glad to help out... Cheers and all the best!!
Can you please tell me how do we add a minor in the quantity?
I have to pay for my spouse and daughter but I am unable to do that.