+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Pay Right to Permanent Residence fee

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Dear All

greetings

I Vijender Singh from India file an application under FSW program (Non express entry) and received file number from CIC and my case is transfer to canadian embassy POLAND for further processing and i received a mail from canadian embassy POLAND regarding medical examination and some other formalities to be completed . They have also asked to pay my Right to Permanent Residence fee. I have two concerns
(i) Is it possible to pay my Right to Permanent Residence fee online ? if Yes plz provide me that link.

(II) If have to pay through DD/ Cheque,than in which favour of /pay to i have to make the DD/ Cheque atd what should be mentioned in the payable at ........ field.

Plz do remember that i am getting all the mails from canadian embassy POLAND.

Plz revert me back as early as possible as i have only one week to complete all the formalities.

Thanks in advance

cheemais

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
Pay it online, most convenient method.

Link is https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
The links for payments are these
To register
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do
To pay
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

ilovejesus

Sep 12, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
14-03-2015
PLEAS GO TO http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Thanx to all for giving valuable info....

I have one more doubt as i have already mentioned in my previous query that my case is with Canadian Embassy POLAND. Now i am having doubt that i have to send my document(Hard Copy e.g. Passport Photocopy,Payment Proof and PCC) to Candian Embassy in POLAND or Canadian Embassy in India. I am from India.

Plz do remember that i am getting all mails regarding documents requirements from Canadian Embassy POLAND.

If have to pay through DD/ Cheque,than in which favour of /pay to i have to make the DD/ Cheque atd what should be mentioned in the payable at ........ field.

Thanx in advance for your suggestions and information.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
amitesh said:
Thanx to all for giving valuable info....

I have one more doubt as i have already mentioned in my previous query that my case is with Canadian Embassy POLAND. Now i am having doubt that i have to send my document(Hard Copy e.g. Passport Photocopy,Payment Proof and PCC) to Candian Embassy in POLAND or Canadian Embassy in India. I am from India.

Plz do remember that i am getting all mails regarding documents requirements from Canadian Embassy POLAND.

If have to pay through DD/ Cheque,than in which favour of /pay to i have to make the DD/ Cheque atd what should be mentioned in the payable at ........ field.

Thanx in advance for your suggestions and information.
You have to send all docs to Canadian Embassy - Warsaw, Poland

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Thanx a lot stayblessed

just now i made my fee payment for Permanent Residence fee through online. After making the payment i got receipt. in the lower part of receipt it is mentioned like this .. [................ Please also note that the payers name on this receipt does not have to be the same as the one on the application form]. What does it mean as i am the applicant as well as fee payer . so i am confused what does it mean. Please sort out my doubts as i have very less time to complete the process.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
amitesh said:
Thanx a lot stayblessed

just now i made my fee payment for Permanent Residence fee through online. After making the payment i got receipt. in the lower part of receipt it is mentioned like this .. [................ Please also note that the payers name on this receipt does not have to be the same as the one on the application form]. What does it mean as i am the applicant as well as fee payer . so i am confused what does it mean. Please sort out my doubts as i have very less time to complete the process.
It means payer doesnt necessarily have to be the applicant. Your friends, family members payment card can also be used to make payment and whosoever's payment details you use that name would appear on the RPRF receipt. All you need to do is write your UCI, DOB on the receipt the send it across to the VO.

Hope this helps..

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Thank u staayblessed again.......

i have already done my medical check up....but now again i got mail for some additional medical check up....is there any issue or any one else got d same mail previously....