+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to pass IELTS test

I think you need to focus on the weak parts. Instead of just watching youtube, hold the pen and go to work. I just passed the exam, and it's pretty good. All thanks to a continuous effort. I think you find yourself something to make your learning more creative. Or maybe it's like I'm using a new pen, it's refreshing me and I'm creative in trying to learn IELTS. It also helps me write down important notes. Its colors will help me rewrite the necessary words, helping me to diversify my learning style. Help me save more time than studying laptop. I think it was a great new experience, you should try it.

Reactions: Pleasantnk
May 24, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Reed. How was your exam? Its results are as you expect. I am interested about your method, and I have heard about the use of a pen. I agree that using the pen will help us avoid overexposure to technology. But I'm curious if it really helps me to be more mentally prepared?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
First of all, familiarize yourself with the test format for all the 4 papers.
Then do as many practices as possible, especially for reading and listening papers.

For writing, read more sample passages and practice. Try to make good use of keywords for your target score.

For speaking, if you can't find someone to practice with you, record what you say and listen to your intonation, phrasing, flow and so on, and try to improve.
To start with, you can try writing down your thoughts in point form without setting a time limit for yourself, then read them out slowly and see if you can generate complete sentences with your written points.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Just do what you are asked to do- no more, no less. Keep it Simple.

As you go on with preparation, you will come to know where you are struggling and need to work on, it can be any section. LRWS. Or a specific area within each section.
If you are just starting out, start with the Official Cambridge material to get familiar with the test pattern. Once you begin to feel comfortable with all the sections, do a full-timed (3 hour) mock test, you will get a feel for the real exam and what it really expects from you.
Ask questions to improve.

Good Luck!

uokafor

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Reed. How was your exam? Its results are as you expect. I am interested about your method, and I have heard about the use of a pen. I agree that using the pen will help us avoid overexposure to technology. But I'm curious if it really helps me to be more mentally prepared?
Hi , I'm new here.Intending to write the IELTS test , how do you mean by the use of a pen? Can you explain further?