+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to order gcms notes?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think thegcmsonline is your best option.

BTW, did't you state in your other post regrarding your friend, that you got AIP and awaiting 2nd stage?

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think thegcmsonline is your best option.

BTW, did't you state in your other post regrarding your friend, that you got AIP and awaiting 2nd stage?
hi just ordered in caipsnotes. hope that one is okay too.

yes got aip, just waiting for biometrics to open.

however for my friend, he will re-apply after gcms notes

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I ordered GCMS for my husband today (October 3rd) but it seems that they will actually send in both his and mine notes as primary applicant for SP. I ordered it from caipsnotes.com

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I ordered GCMS for my husband today (October 3rd) but it seems that they will actually send in both his and mine notes as primary applicant for SP. I ordered it from caipsnotes.com
did you receive confirmation email about the consent form?

i have sent the consent form but no confirmation email yet.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
this thread is for my friend, to order gcms notes
Dude, your story is confusing AF. Why would you refer to your friend in the first person? You made 2 different posts about your "friend" who you have indicated as both a 'he' and 'she' in the past. Which one is it?? Your post on Sep 7 states you haven't received AIP, so when did you get your AIP, cos you didn't tell us about it?

If you are confusing total strangers on the internet with your stories, I wonder how confused you've made VOs then?

Honesty is a virtue.

Reactions: primaprime

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude, your story is confusing AF. Why would you refer to your friend in the first person? You made 2 different posts about your "friend" who you have indicated as both a 'he' and 'she' in the past. Which one is it?? Your post on Sep 7 states you haven't received AIP, so when did you get your AIP, cos you didn't tell us about it?

If you are confusing total strangers on the internet with your stories, I wonder how confused you've made VOs then?

Honesty is a virtue.
lol sorry for the confusion. here in canadavisa site, sometimes when i asked for my friend, i just say its me. because regardless who it is. it is the profile that counts. not if "he" or "she". just look at the details and the question.

Ace2020

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
lol sorry for the confusion. here in canadavisa site, sometimes when i asked for my friend, i just say its me. because regardless who it is. it is the profile that counts. not if "he" or "she". just look at the details and the question.
i actually got my aip and medical request next day after submitting my files. waiting biometrics to open.
but my friend never got medical request then 2 months after submitting his file, he got refusal letter.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i actually got my aip and medical request next day after submitting my files. waiting biometrics to open.
but my friend never got medical request then 2 months after submitting his file, he got refusal letter.
which date did you submit and which date did you get AIP?