+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER AN ATIP?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess its because the subject is covered in a multitude of posts in this section of the forum - go to the CIC website and check section on Access To Privacy it will detail the process. A hint too - writing in CAPS comes across as shouting so easy on this. Lastly applying for GCMS notes which is what the ATIP request is really about is rather pointless at this time there is nothing you will learn as its too early for anything to have been done on your application...its not even loaded on ecas now is it?

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
I guess its because the subject is covered in a multitude of posts in this section of the forum - go to the CIC website and check section on Access To Privacy it will detail the process. A hint too - writing in CAPS comes across as shouting so easy on this. Lastly applying for GCMS notes which is what the ATIP request is really about is rather pointless at this time there is nothing you will learn as its too early for anything to have been done on your application...its not even loaded on ecas now is it?
Thank you....

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toto1234 said:
how and where to discuss the contents of atip report i reced today. y
Post them here if you wish deleting any obvious personal details and you will get some help deciphering them.