+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO OBTAIN TRANSCRIPT FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ................

abhironald

Apr 16, 2013
Hi,

I want your advice relating to the following two documents:
1. Transcript B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce): At the time I completed B.Com from St. Xavier’s College, it was under the purview of University of Calcutta. Although all my certificates are issued by University of Calcutta, St. Xavier’s College has issued the transcript that is duly signed and stamped in a sealed envelope by the Vice Principal. So, please suggest whether this will be acceptable by you or what should I do?
2. Transcript M.Com (Master of Commerce): At the time I completed M. Com from St. Xavier’s College, it was in the process of being Autonomous from University of Calcutta. So, my M.Com certificates are issued by St. Xavier’s College bearing “St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) affiliated to University of Calcutta” and the transcript is issued from St. Xavier’s College, duly signed and stamped in a sealed envelope from the Dean of the Department. So, please suggest in this case what should we do, as University of Calcutta will not issue the transcript?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
Benjamin Sapkota said:
any one from calcutta university ...... who has abtaind trancripts for accrredition...

pls acvise

regards,
benjamin
I am from Kolkata University.I got my transcripts very fast from university section.I have done my credentials assessed by WES,Canada.I submitted my Transcripts and got my transcript result very fast.It will be good if u submit ur transcripts.

sray19

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Sokhi2010,

I am planning to go to Kolkata for getting the transcripts done from Calcutta University. Could you please tell me if an attestation by college principal is mandatory
in certificate photocopies while applying for transcripts in Calcutta university? I have been graduated from Surendranath College which is under Calcutta University.

Thanks in advance.
sray19.

sokhi2010 said:
Getting a transcript from CU is really a very simple process. Surprisingly, the people there are very helpful.

1)You need to be there personally to apply for the transcript.
2)Go to Calcutta University.....head for the Cash Counter where you ask for a form for transcript application. Will cost you Re1 or Rs 2.
3)Ask how much it takes for an Urgent application..possibly Rs 200/- (you can collect it personally if you can manage a trip for two weeks or mebbe
18 days
4)Fill out the form:
Your name and address where you are staying

OR BEST would be:
Collect this form from the Cash Counter inside Cal.Univ. and go straight away to the Terrace of Darbhanga Building (where the transcript dept is located..right at the end of the terrace). They are available from 11am to 3pm.

Ask the people there what all the requirements are. You compulsorily need your ORIGINAL MARKSHEET and the Degree Cert.too.

Follow their instructions and shortly you will be in possession of the Sealed transcript.

Hope this has been of help.

dancurr

Aug 30, 2014
could you confirm if you managed to get your attested marksheets from Calcutta University, the process involved and the time taken
Regards,
dan

sokhi2010

Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st:09.04.2010 ; 2nd: 09.08.2010
IELTS Request
June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully waived!
Passport Req..
08.11.2012, Package submitted 04.01.2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi,

It is necessary to get the photocopy of your Marksheets attested from the concerned College.I did get my copies. In case of doubt, my suggestion would be visit CU (the name of the building is mentioned in an earlier post) and get all the details and then plan your application accordingly. I got my copies in 2009. I hope procedures have not changed please confirm.

The time span to get your copy from Calcutta University is two weeks for urgent and I think one month for normal applications.The people at CU are very helpful.You need to collect it in person and if you want to send any representative please check.

Aditya nemani

Dec 22, 2015
Hi. I wanted to know if calcutta university requires your registration card also to certify your transcripts and send it to WES.

Please advise if anyone has recently got it done. I am based abroad.

rinkuaccen

Apr 3, 2016
Hi Sokhi,

Is it really required for the candidate to be present in university while applying for transcript? I mean can spouse request it on behalf of candidate?

Thanks!!

~Rinku

rinkuaccen

Apr 3, 2016
Hi,

Is it really required for the candidate to be present in the calcutta university while applying for transcript? I mean can spouse request it on behalf of candidate?

Thanks!!

~Rinku

indranilgr8

Nov 19, 2015
Hi,
Could you please let us know if you help with getting transcripts from the below West Bengal Universities -

1. Jadavpur University
2. Calcutta University
3. Bengal Engineering collage, Shibpur (IIEST)

I'm currently in Canada now and need to apply for transcripts for me (JU and BEC) and my wife (CU).

Is there any 3rd party agents who can help us with these?

Thanks

RRkripa

Aug 7, 2016
Hi
any one likely have got transcript from calcutta university without present himself, if yes please describe.

PARRY_112000

Jan 15, 2017
Have one doubt ....
1) Do we need to personally go and apply for the transcripts ?
2) Once we get the transcripts do the person for whose transcripts are there need to go personally and collect the same ?

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All,

I'm looking for the B.Com syllabus copy for Academic session of 2001-02 from Calcutta University. Anybody know where can I download the same from?

ns_m

Oct 17, 2016
HI There,

I graduated in 2003 but i only have my 2nd year mark sheet. Could someone please suggest how to get my degree from CU.

Thanks,
Nidhi

Naveen Kadyan

Dec 23, 2017
Hey Ramesh1
Did you get your transcripts ? I am trying to apply also to Canadian universities also, and at this point I am in the US and dont want to travel to India. I am looking for ways to get my transcripts without having to travel. Any help would be truly appreciated.
Ya service provider in delhi who done the transcript job for Calcutta University .BNB consultants beenakadyan.bnb@gmail.com
011-45651759

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
You can go there in person, send your family member or friends with below along with authority letter.

Documents Required: scans of all the mark-sheets, degree certificate, registration certificate, any document containing the date of first admission to college (college leaving certificate/college-id/fee receipt etc.).

Processing time is 21 working days.

If you have any questions, you can email me at ContactUs@Mailtransripts.com and I will try to help you with the best I can.

Last edited: