+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO OBTAIN CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF DEGREE CERT FROM INDIAN UNIV (OSMANIA)

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
8 overall (R9 L8.5 S7.5 W7)
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Hello folks,

I am facing a rather strange, albeit minor, predicament. The official transcripts requirements for Concordia University College of Alberta states:

"If a degree has been awarded, the transcript must be issued by the degree-granting institution and clearly show: 1) the full name of the degree awarded; 2) the degree conferment date (year, month, day). Otherwise, an official letter of degree confirmation OR a certified-true copy of the degree certificate by the appropriate authority (e.g. Registrar) must also be included."

Now, my degree transcripts (from Osmania University, Hyderabad) do not have this information (full name of the degree awarded or the degree conferment date). And when I visited the University recently for my transcripts, I did not see any procedure to apply for anything like "certified-true copy". I am assuming they don't have one (hope I am proved wrong). :) Is it even possible to obtain either an official letter of degree confirmation OR a certified-true copy of the degree certificate by Registrar from an Indian university?

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Guys,

If there's someone out there who has already applied to CUCA (or to any other univ/college with similar reqs), can you please reply? Many thanks in advance!

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
May it is too late to reply...

but, to obtain the transcripts from OS ( Osmania University, Hyderabad, India) follow the below steps:

1. Go to Enquirer counter and request for Transcript Request Form for each degree.

2. Pay DD Rs.30/- normal procedure (Rs.50/- for urgent cases) per document, how many you want multiply with Rs.50/-
you may request for semester basis or consolidated memo which comes for all years clubbed together.

3. WES form for which you have to make separate DD Rs.250/-

4. Submit in respective counters in the same campus.then collect the receipts from the counters. and they will mentioned when they can collect on receipts.
appx a week 10 days time it will take.

5. Then send to WES along with payment receipt.as per the WES procedure.

I hope this will helps u.

thx,

sikanderv

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Thanks much, appreciate your reply!

steveaustin

Jul 28, 2016
Hi I am completed my Graduation and Post graduation in B.sc and M.sc respectively from colleges which are both affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. For the WES credential assessment, I got the transcripts for both degree and consolidated marksheets from the Osamania university. I sent all 4 documents/transcripts (2 degree certificate transcripts and 2 consolidated Marksheet transcripts) issued to me by the Osmania university. I am not sure why WES rejected the marksheets. See below.

1 Osmania University, India
Bachelor of Science, 2004
What is Required Status Reason Instructions
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Accepted
Statement of Marks X Rejected The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.
Required Documents

2 Osmania University, India
Master of Science, 2008
Statement of Marks X Rejected The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.
Required Documents

So I went back to the respective colleges, and asked them to issue transcripts for the consolidated marksheets and the colleges also gave me transcripts for the marksheets. I in turn sent them to WES . Now I see they have rejected again with the same comments.

Can someone help me? I am not sure what mistake I am doing. Why is WES rejecting the documents?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
steveaustin said:
Hi I am completed my Graduation and Post graduation in B.sc and M.sc respectively from colleges which are both affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. For the WES credential assessment, I got the transcripts for both degree and consolidated marksheets from the Osamania university. I sent all 4 documents/transcripts (2 degree certificate transcripts and 2 consolidated Marksheet transcripts) issued to me by the Osmania university. I am not sure why WES rejected the marksheets. See below.

Required Documents

Master of Science, 2008
Required Documents

So I went back to the respective colleges, and asked them to issue transcripts for the consolidated marksheets and the colleges also gave me transcripts for the marksheets. I in turn sent them to WES . Now I see they have rejected again with the same comments.

Can someone help me? I am not sure what mistake I am doing. Why is WES rejecting the documents?
What's the update? How did you manage? Why was it got rejected? Please let us know so that others can be benefited

darsh6788

May 27, 2017

Required Documents

Master of Science, 2008
Required Documents

Sir,
how did you solve this problem? Please let me know i m facing the same issue...your help will be highly appreciated