+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to modify information from EE profile after received ITA.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
ITA received, need to modify POF from EE profile, but it doesn't letting me to modify, does anyone know how to modify information from EE profile after ITA received.
Any advise would be more then appreciated.
Thanks.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceberge said:
ITA received, need to modify POF from EE profile, but it doesn't letting me to modify, does anyone know how to modify information from EE profile after ITA received.
Any advise would be more then appreciated.
Thanks.
You can modify it on your PR application, but not on the EE one.

Reactions: ekramece

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
profK said:
EE profile is locked after ITA, You can't change any information.
Thanks for reply profk.

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Your EE profile and eAPR should match, your application would be declined if the modification on your eAPR affects your overall scores and your current score after modification is below the cut-off score during the draw. You received ITA base on the information you provided on your EE profile and that must stay TRUE. CIC knows your score can go up or down after ITA (loss of job with LMIA, age, years of work experience etc). My point is CIC will compare your EE profile with your eAPR, so careful with the modification.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dobes said:
You can modify it on your PR application, but not on the EE one.
Thanks for reply dobes

Earlier I have posted a query
**I have Valid job offer of arrange employment in Canada with LMO and I am CEC applicant , but document check list asking for POF
**Note-I have NOA along with T4,
**As per CIC rules I don't need to show any POF. While applied for EE I have shown that I have $2,000.

dobes replied

You got that form exactly because you said you had $2000 - the forms are generated by your answers to the questionnaire. Either change that to 0 or just upload your T4 and NoA in that place.

Which means I cant make any change in EE, then How would make "0"

"If I don't change the amount and continue with $2,000 just upload T4 & NOA would that be ok "

Please advime me
Thanks

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
You don't need to change it to $0. NOA and T4 are enough to proof that you have $2000.

Best of luck

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
profK said:
You don't need to change it to $0. NOA and T4 are enough to proof that you have $2000.

Best of luck
Thank you so much buddy. very helpful tips.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Your EE profile and eAPR should match, your application would be declined if the modification on your eAPR affects your overall scores and your current score after modification is below the cut-off score during the draw. You received ITA base on the information you provided on your EE profile and that must stay TRUE. CIC knows your score can go up or down after ITA (loss of job with LMIA, age, years of work experience etc). My point is CIC will compare your EE profile with your eAPR, so careful with the modification.
If the modification does not lead to change in CRS score, is it still a red alert to CIC?

I had to modify the personal history. In EE profile, i had shown no gaps between my studies (bachelors ->Masters), but post ITA i have added a 3 months gap as unemployed. This would not affect the CRS score though.

Is there a cause of concern here?

tr4

Jul 16, 2016
I got an ITA. But I realized I have done a minor mistake. My IELTS results date on EE profile is 19th Jan 2018, while it's printed 18th Jan 2018 on the TRF. Should I decline the ITA ? (I know it doesn't change any points if I edit in the PR application, but obvious discrepancy between. EE and PR form). Kindly advise.