+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to mention Paid Maternity leave in eAPR?

Jul 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have been working with the same employer for over last 7 years. I had availed around 10 months paid maternity leave and resumed service with the same organization.
  • Do I need to mention this in Personal history in e-APR?
  • If yes, what category does this fall into - Unemployment? But I was being paid for.
Awaiting reply.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
I have been working with the same employer for over last 7 years. I had availed around 10 months paid maternity leave and resumed service with the same organization.
  • If yes, what category does this fall into - Unemployment? But I was being paid for.
Awaiting reply.
Technically, you were 'employed' at the time of maternity leave, so mentioning it separate from employment period is not required i think!

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Awaiting reply.
Since you were a full-time employee during your maternity leave , it does not need to be mentioned separately. You could add it in your LoE if you want.