+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO LINK INLAND SPOUSAL PR SPONSORSHIP APP TO MYCIC

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
I tried to do that but still didn't work what else can I do it's been almost 6 months I usually check my status thru ECAS but the don't give u enough details it keeps saying in process for a while I don't know do they mean background check and da
Hi try the following steps. That was what worked for me.

I DID NOT use the Spacebar thing for City of town, because it always asked to me put actual city name. So here's what I did:
Use PA's Account
Permanent Resident --> Family Class (Spouses)
Choose = Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date
Enter PA's Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date (I copy pasted Family and Given Names from the application file - not sure if that made any difference)
DO NOT put anything for city and country of birth (leave it BLANK)
Enter accurate Passport Information as it is on you application (I copy pasted the Passport Number - not sure if that made any difference)
Enter Province and City where PA intends to live (Enter as it is in your application)
Marital Status = Married
# of applicants = 2 (PA + Sponsor)

Maha123

Oct 5, 2017
Hi try the following steps. That was what worked for me.

I DID NOT use the Spacebar thing for City of town, because it always asked to me put actual city name. So here's what I did:
Use PA's Account
Permanent Resident --> Family Class (Spouses)
Choose = Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date
Enter PA's Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date (I copy pasted Family and Given Names from the application file - not sure if that made any difference)
DO NOT put anything for city and country of birth (leave it BLANK)
Enter accurate Passport Information as it is on you application (I copy pasted the Passport Number - not sure if that made any difference)
Enter Province and City where PA intends to live (Enter as it is in your application)
Marital Status = Married
# of applicants = 2 (PA + Sponsor)
I tried to leave the city of birth blank it won't allow me

maaaldita

Jan 26, 2018
I have the same problem as well. How was your application guys? Its a hella of a week on trying to link my account but still no luck. I followed the steps stated above.