+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to know which Visa office is processing my Canada visitor visa application?

PRABHJIT1616

May 2, 2023
I have applied for a group application for my parents but my mother(primary applicant) has not received a biometric collection letter. My father received the letter instantly.
I am planning to raise a webform but there it asks which visa office is processing the application. I don't have a UCI as well for my mother, only application number. My parents are in India soo will that mean the processing is done outside Canada? if yes then which office? Chandigarh, Delhi or Bangalore? how to check?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have applied for a group application for my parents but my mother(primary applicant) has not received a biometric collection letter. My father received the letter instantly.
I am planning to raise a webform but there it asks which visa office is processing the application. I don't have a UCI as well for my mother, only application number. My parents are in India soo will that mean the processing is done outside Canada? if yes then which office? Chandigarh, Delhi or Bangalore? how to check?
[/QUOTE

When did they apply for the TRV? If in the past few days be patient the biometrics request should be coming. No need to send a webform and it will likely take around a month to get a response.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Is there a way to contact IRCC from outside of Canada other than webform?
like an app by which we can call IRCC direct line?