+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Know If My Medical Exam Result Sent to CIC

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi Seniors,

I did upfront medical exam and uploaded the sheet to my application.

Do you know how to to check if the medical exam result was sent to CIC already or not?

Thanks,

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Following. I also want t know.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi Seniors,

Do you know how to to check if the medical exam result was sent to CIC already or not?

Thanks,
Check with your doctor. Unfortunately there is no way to find out if CIC has opened your medical results file yet. Once they see the results your ECAS will turn into 'Medicals Received'

If you are super fussy and impatient, follow up with your local MP, they will be able to tell you if wether or not the results are on your profile.

Stay patient and all the best mate.

Reactions: Canada2107

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I don't believe there is a way to check, other than to call the Panel Physicians Office perhaps?

From what the Physician told me, it takes 2-3 business days to analyze the results, and then all the information is uploaded to eMedical where it can be viewed by the Canadian Health Department

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Thanks,
Ask your doctor for eMedical Information Sheet. They will generate one using the UMI number. On the Information Sheet, there is a section called Health Case Status. This section will show the date when your health case is submitted to IRCC. For example, This health case was submitted to IRCC on 12 Jul 2018.

Sarah8706

Sep 19, 2018
My physician forgot to submit my results but has done it now. Will the CIC get a notification to say they there now? Worried my application sits in limbo because they dont know the results are there now.

MOHAnKATIE

Dec 26, 2017
I am a bit confused as well the doctor told me to get back next day after I have done the tests and he gave me this E.medical form that shows I have completed all the tests... The problem is when I log in to my account on CIC website it says they sent me the medical instructions, and to avoid delays I should provide them with the information requested in the letter as soon as possible.. It is been now two weeks since I completed the medical and that has not changed yet

Nanalin-2

Sep 6, 2019
I also did an upfront medicals.Submitted my application on the 6/08/19 and on the 28/09/19 I was asked to submit my medicals so I went to the hospital to asked and was told to resend the a sheet they gave me after the examination.so I sent it through cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca on the 30th.Now my school has commenced and I’m to report by 10th September.Checked my application status I haven’t been notified if they’ve received it or not.Im confused

sukhp2307

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

My medical was submitted on 09 Aug 2019 to IRCC by the Penal Doctor. I have done upfront Medical exam. I was given general stamped medical sheet with UMI bar code. The same was uploaded with my online application for SOWP.

Now IRCC sent me another Medical request with 1017E form. Went to my Penal doctor and she claims that the form is been sent to the IRCC delhi medical department via email.

I have also sent the information sheet to the IRCC through web form available on cic. Will it help?

What can I expect now? How long will it take to process my medical? Will it be updated on the application linked account?

Kunwar315

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone
I have question regarding mu medical. So couple months IRCC send me medical request, that we completed and submitted back to immigration but just after submitting our medical. Immigration send me email saying that they changed my IMEI no.for administration purposes and send us new medical request with different IMEI no. Now the problem is that i have already send them my medical with older IMEI with explanation. But they keep on asking for medical. What should i do ?

Amal Reji

Feb 22, 2020
Hello my name is Amal
I applied for my permanent residency through Atlantic immigration piolet program. It's almost 6 months and I didn't got any response from ircc.but people who applied for Permanent residence after me started getting approval.i called ircc and they said they don't know how long will it take.

Mar 27, 2021
I am a bit confused as well the doctor told me to get back next day after I have done the tests and he gave me this E.medical form that shows I have completed all the tests... The problem is when I log in to my account on CIC website it says they sent me the medical instructions, and to avoid delays I should provide them with the information requested in the letter as soon as possible.. It is been now two weeks since I completed the medical and that has not changed yet
How can check e-meadical information sheet
Nd what is website

Amal Reji

Feb 22, 2020
Hai there
I applied for my permanent residency by Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. It's showing the time frame when I open my ircc account, it's almost 89% but still I didn't got any updates. Do anyone know how long will it take to get the permanent residence.