+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Increase POF for my wife who is PA with money in my account and other investments

Jasshah

Nov 30, 2017
Hi,

My wife is Primary applicant.

This query is regarding POF.

I have funds in Mutual Funds, my accounts , FD/RD, Employee provident Fund and Public Provident Fund (India) and accompanying her as a dependent

So inorder to increase funds under the POF category

1) Do i need to include my wife name in all the documents?
2) Or do i need the NOC from the financial instituions,PPF and PF Office with my wife name in the DOcument?
3) Also anything else apart from my Mutual Funds, my accounts , FD/RD, Employee provident Fund and Public Provident Fund (India) that i can include in the POF?
4) Is it mandatory to show historical money in bank account or even if it is few weeks old in her account it will work?

Thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

My wife is Primary applicant.

This query is regarding POF.

I have funds in Mutual Funds, my accounts , FD/RD, Employee provident Fund and Public Provident Fund (India) and accompanying her as a dependent

So inorder to increase funds under the POF category

1) Do i need to include my wife name in all the documents?
2) Or do i need the NOC from the financial instituions,PPF and PF Office with my wife name in the DOcument?
3) Also anything else apart from my Mutual Funds, my accounts , FD/RD, Employee provident Fund and Public Provident Fund (India) that i can include in the POF?
4) Is it mandatory to show historical money in bank account or even if it is few weeks old in her account it will work?

Thanks
Not required. The funds can be in ur account. POF should be in the name of principal applicant or the accompanying spouse