+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to increase CRS score?

ravsj

Jun 8, 2017
If one is getting 380~ then how would he reach to hit the cut-off that occurs by canada every month. This score of 380 will come after including all the details such as age, qualification, work experience, marital status, ielts score
Please guide me related to same.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
If one is getting 380~ then how would he reach to hit the cut-off that occurs by canada every month. This score of 380 will come after including all the details such as age, qualification, work experience, marital status, ielts score
What is your IELTS score?

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Taking the IELTS again to increase your score to CLB 9 or 10 is what usually has the greatest impact. A valid job offer with LMIA also works but it's not that easy to get.
Other ideas: if you don't have a post-graduate degree, you could pursue that, but that takes longer; learn french well enough to score points for it as well (that takes a lot of time and work if you don't know french already).

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Make sure your spouse's ECA and IELTS is included in your profile to add more points.
Ensure that you and your spouse have CLB 9 or 10 in IELTS.
If you are determined to invest time then pursuing master's from a WES recognised institute is an option.
Learning French is an option too...but TEF can be difficult and getting the required points won't be easy. Master's would be easier and a sure shot way to increase points than learning French.