+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Immigrate to Canada as a Driver from UAE

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

Am asking on behalf of my friend.

Please help how can the light vehicle driver with 10+years experience can move to Canada as migrant.

I spoke to almost all the consultancies but no one is helping.

Appreciate your response.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He needs to get a job offer with LMIA. So he needs to apply for jobs on Canadian job search websites. His employer needs a LMIA (paid $1000 and proven no Canadian could be hired). Then after months of processing if the LMIA is acquired, then your friend applies for a closed work permit. Again months to process. It will be difficult because he is not licensed to drive different classifications in Canada. Good luck.

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
He needs to get a job offer with LMIA. So he needs to apply for jobs on Canadian job search websites. His employer needs a LMIA (paid $1000 and proven no Canadian could be hired). Then after months of processing if the LMIA is acquired, then your friend applies for a closed work permit. Again months to process. It will be difficult because he is not licensed to drive different classifications in Canada. Good luck.
HI
Naturgrl
Thank you so much for your reply.

What are the websites that he can apply for job. And how can we know that the company is with LMIA , . How can we find the genuine company.

Can you share me the step wise for the procedure?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI
Naturgrl
Thank you so much for your reply.

What are the websites that he can apply for job. And how can we know that the company is with LMIA , . How can we find the genuine company.

Can you share me the step wise for the procedure?
Job Bank, Indeed etc. Without work authorization, your friend is going to get very few if any responses. You will only know if the company responds and says that they are willing to give ajob offer and apply and pay for the LMIA. Companies will not have the LMIA, they have to be willing to go through the process if they can’t find Canadian or PRs to do the job.