+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Visa Stamp stick on my passport

Oct 26, 2019
I live in Ontario Canada . I’m on work permit in Canada , I have renewed my work permit recently and got the permit (document) but I don’t get the visa sticker on my passport.
Im planing to travel back home on coming December .
1.) Pls let me know how do I get the visa stamp sticker on my passport?
2.) In Canada like work permit or student permits need the re-entry permit to enter Canada ?
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I live in Ontario Canada . I’m on work permit in Canada , I have renewed my work permit recently and got the permit (document) but I don’t get the visa sticker on my passport.
2.) In Canada like work permit or student permits need the re-entry permit to enter Canada ?
Thanks
1. Apply for a TRV.

2. Yes, you need a TRV to return to Canada.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Thanks
1. They don't stick your work permit on your passport. In case you applied for TRV, they will ask for passport and put your TRV in your passport.
2. You need a TRV to enter Canada, your work permit doesn't make you eligible to enter Canada without a TRV.