+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Transcripts from IMT Ghaziabad for PGDBM Distance Learning

RSoby

Aug 30, 2016
Hi,

I have done PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad for the period of 2001-2004.
Now I have to submit the transcript to WES for ECA.

Was looking for some help, If anyone else have done it before or having any idea on the process to get the transcript from IMT Ghaziabad for PGDBM Distance Learning for sending to WES.

Regards.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RSoby said:
Hi,

I have done PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad for the period of 2001-2004.
Now I have to submit the transcript to WES for ECA.

Was looking for some help, If anyone else have done it before or having any idea on the process to get the transcript from IMT Ghaziabad for PGDBM Distance Learning for sending to WES.

Regards.
I am not sure if you tried contacting college authorities for this. Try that first, if there are issues, then ppl here are happy to help.

All the best.

RSoby

Aug 30, 2016
Hi Kashjuni,

Thanks for your response.
I am no longer staying in the same city as the institute so that eliminates the possibility of physically going and contacting the authorities. Regarding contacting them over phone or email, I have done that but of no response from them.
Have been checking on their dedicated website also but no information there as well. Posting here was the last option I had, as I have already explored all the other ways.
Seeking help thinking if there is anyone else also like me in the group/forum who have done it in the past.

Thanks.

arunpc86

Mar 17, 2016
Call up the college, and ask them to connect you to the examination office. Talk to the head (not naming her here). Get her email ID and send her copies of your marklist and diploma certificate. and your address too. They will send you the transcript in within a week.

P.S. - They did it for free when i got it done a few months ago. Hope they still do the same.

RSoby

Aug 30, 2016
Hi Arunpc86,
Thanks for your advise. I got the transcript from IMT, in a weeks time. They were fast and polite.

K.P

Oct 3, 2016
Does WES consider distance learning PGDM course from IMT-CDL as valid. If yes, will it be equivalent Masters/Post Graduate or some other level.

It's urgent kindly respond ASAP. Thanks for replying in advance.

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
RSoby said:
Hi Arunpc86,
Thanks for your advise. I got the transcript from IMT, in a weeks time. They were fast and polite.
Dear rsoby....can u pls confirm if u hv submitted the transcripts to wes or not. If yes, has wes recognised the course.

Dear mr KP

Can u pls confirm ur full name as i had one classmate in IMT having the same initials.

dev2255

Sep 25, 2016
Hi,

I am also in the same situation. Is somebody got a WES evaluation for IMT CDL PGDM .. is this really recognised by WES

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
nishantparmar said:
Did you get the answer?
I talked with IMT CDL recently and they now charge INR 500/- for attestation.

Second, strong suggestion, instead of transcripts, Which will take time - get your marksheet and degree photocopy attested with sign and signature - this process is instance and you need not to worry about it plus WES accept I'M -L attested marksheet and degree photocopy as proof.

We are going to IMT on Monday to get the work done.

syan.amandeep

Jun 13, 2017
WES validates IMT Distance Learning program?

If yes, what was the outcome?
I have got the WES report but they did not consider Post graduation from IMT CDL .Please confirm if anyone's Post graduation from IMT CDL is valid for immigration.

Mar 9, 2017
I have got the WES report but they did not consider Post graduation from IMT CDL .Please confirm if anyone's Post graduation from IMT CDL is valid for immigration.
Hi I applied for WES PGDBM from IMT-CDL.. It was rejected.. Now I have to come know Of IQAS from Alberta. I Have heard it might help to validate.