feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know how can i get PR appplication form copy. I am applying for citizenhsip end of this month.
Just wanted to check the correct exact dates of address of where i lived in India .Beofre i came to canada .
I have put rough dates and send tmy appication but took back application since i wanted to stay few more days than 1095.
So just meanwhile wanted to double check the perfect dates .

How can i get a copy of my PR application and when can i get ,how much does it cost?

Since most of the people r getting RQ just wanted to make sure the dates are accurate.

Thanks,
Pradeep.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I'm not sure what you are asking for, but wonder if it is the physical file you are looking for. You can order this the same was as the GCMS notes, but tick the box for physical file. If you are in Canada there is no charge from access to information.

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Pippin said:
I'm not sure what you are asking for, but wonder if it is the physical file you are looking for. You can order this the same was as the GCMS notes, but tick the box for physical file. If you are in Canada there is no charge from access to information.
I am looking for Physical file for dates , to take a look in to dates that i have mentioned .Also i would like to have this information
since i would like to see if i have mentioned my mothers date of birth correct.I have some doubt here .Probaly when i apply for her visitor
visa i do not want it to be rejected in future due to discrepnacy in dates .So just want to double check everything.Including dates of addresses and parents date of birth.

One of my friend told immigrantion consultants can get this information fro Immigration but wanted to check if we can get this by ourselfs.

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Someone forgot their own details....lol...how can you forget your own mother date of birth...anyhow i dont think you will be able to get a file which had already been processed and decided...this is what happens when you use false info...here comes the fruitful RQ. Welcome to the club real soon

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
coolcanadian said:
Someone forgot their own details....lol...how can you forget your own mother date of birth...anyhow i dont think you will be able to get a file which had already been processed and decided...this is what happens when you use false info...here comes the fruitful RQ. Welcome to the club real soon
Its just to double check . I might have done it correct but not sure .

aadi855

Aug 11, 2013
hello friend i am new to forum but like to know the process for work permit
as i have LMO and i have submeted my all dococuments to delhi visa office on 25 th april
and still its like is under process even didnt get my call for medical so please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
aadi855 said:
as i have LMO and i have submeted my all dococuments to delhi visa office on 25 th april
and still its like is under process even didnt get my call for medical so please help
You're posting in the wrong section. Try Foreign Workers.

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
aadi855 said:
This forum is for Canadian Citizenship only and if you get RQ then you are a platinum member bcoz simply you wont be off this forum for yearssssssssss to come.

CanadianSam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolcanadian said:
One thing, I cannot forget is my "Mom's date of birth".
People try to cheat CIC & expect expedited process from them. In the end, every one suffer including honest applicants.
I agree with you Cool

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
CanadianSam said:
One thing, I cannot forget is my "Mom's date of birth".
People try to cheat CIC & expect expedited process from them. In the end, every one suffer including honest applicants.
I agree with you Cool
Canadian sam ,

Keep your words in control . Who is trying to cheat CIC ? i dont have to explain to you everything . Her passport was recently issued
and there was some discrepancy in her passport and her study certificates. I entered the dates before her passport was issued which is when i filled up the form which is 4 years ago. Now that her passport says one thing and i have dates one thing mentioned in application.

Hope this helps . You should first understand the whole background before simply commenting .

Thanks,
Pradeep.

CanadianSam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkakula said:
Canadian sam ,

Keep your words in control . Who is trying to cheat CIC ? i dont have to explain to you everything . Her passport was recently issued
and there was some discrepancy in her passport and her study certificates. I entered the dates before her passport was issued which is when i filled up the form which is 4 years ago. Now that her passport says one thing and i have dates one thing mentioned in application.

Hope this helps . You should first understand the whole background before simply commenting .

Thanks,
Pradeep.
I never said "YOU" are cheating but the way you are getting so upset, smells something fishy. One thing you are right, you do not need to explain anything to anyone.
Anyways, good news for you is that you can make a request for your complete file directly to the Canadian High Commission where your Permanent Residence Application was initially processed. File would be similar to GCMS notes including submitted docs.
Cheer up now

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
CanadianSam said:
I never said "YOU" are cheating but the way you are getting so upset, smells something fishy. One thing you are right, you do not need to explain anything to anyone.
Anyways, good news for you is that you can make a request for your complete file directly to the Canadian High Commission where your Permanent Residence Application was initially processed. File would be similar to GCMS notes including submitted docs.
Cheer up now
I spoke to CSIC immigration consultant and explained my problem .They said they can get file copy from where we applied .Thanks for suggesting the same .I am not upset now since i know the process now.Cheered up now.