+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Police Clearance from India while in USA?

anu18

Aug 1, 2007
I am from India. I want to apply for canadian PR within short time. I have been living in USA since june 2006. I read on website that one needs to submit police clearance from all the countries where person lived at least 6 months after 18.
How can I get PCC from india?
Please reply soon....
Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

anu18 said:
I am from India. I want to apply for canadian PR within short time. I have been living in USA since june 2006. I read on website that one needs to submit police clearance from all the countries where person lived at least 6 months after 18.
How can I get PCC from india?
Please reply soon....
Thanks,
Contact the Indian consulate closest to where you live. They will process the PCC for you.
However, if you are residing in the USA,then you go to the nearest Indian Embassy ( depends on the state you are residing) and submit your application for Police clearance certificate.

The embassy will mail you the certificate with in 7-8 working days.U need to submit your original passport, the copy of the CIC letter,photos and some$$$'s as fees.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
Hi

anu18 said:
Thanks PMM,
WHat is CIC letter?
I don't have any CIC letter?
How can I get it?

Thanks,
PC1 letter http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf it appears that you haven't read all the instructions.

PMM