+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get permanent residency for enrolling in nbde exam

mohsenganji

Mar 11, 2018
‏hi ‏
I am a dentist living in Iran. Currently, I am going just to enroll and participate in Canada dentistry exams that have been offered ‏ for the graduates of non ‏-accredited dental programs and if I could pass the exams then immigrate with my family but one of the significant requirements for participation is, possessing the permanent resident card. How can I get the PR card for this purpose? Can enrolling in these exams help me for getting a permanent resident card? basically what can I do?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
‏hi ‏
I am a dentist living in Iran. Currently, I am going just to enroll and participate in Canada dentistry exams that have been offered ‏ for the graduates of non ‏-accredited dental programs and if I could pass the exams then immigrate with my family but one of the significant requirements for participation is, possessing the permanent resident card. How can I get the PR card for this purpose? Can enrolling in these exams help me for getting a permanent resident card? basically what can I do?
No, you need to apply for Permanent Residency prior to undergoing those exams. Those exams are intended for people who have moved to Canada and are seeking to transfer their qualifications. They will not help you qualify for PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017