+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get new Biometric instruction letter

gpkumar87

Jul 17, 2019
chicago
Hi All,
I applied for Canada Visitor Visa from USA. And received Biometric Instruction letter on June 28th , and it expires on July 27th, and I got the Biometrics appointment to give photo and fingerprints scheduled for July 29th.

How to get the new Biometric instruction letter, any contact information to reach the Canada Immigration services department, I didn't find any contact number/email to reach them, please help me.

Thanks,
Praveen.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi All,
I applied for Canada Visitor Visa from USA. And received Biometric Instruction letter on June 28th , and it expires on July 27th, and I got the Biometrics appointment to give photo and fingerprints scheduled for July 29th.

How to get the new Biometric instruction letter, any contact information to reach the Canada Immigration services department, I didn't find any contact number/email to reach them, please help me.

Thanks,
Praveen.
Hi,

Check the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

The best bet is to raise a Web Form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good Luck

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks,
Praveen.
Hi. Were you able to get a new biometric instruction letter?

gpkumar87

Jul 17, 2019
chicago
Hi. Were you able to get a new biometric instruction letter?
no, didn’t received any updated letter, but at the time of scheduling the appointment my letter is valid, so when going the biometric after the letter expiration didn’t cause any issue, no one asked us about the expiry date, we just went in and gave finger prints