+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Indian PCC from Vancouver?

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Me and my husband are applying for Indian PCC, but we are confused with the current procedure mentioned on BLS website. We are required to send application by postal service but have no idea how much courier fee we should submit? Unfortunately we have tried calling BLS office number many times but no one is picking up the call. If anyone has recently got Indian PCC, kindly guide us. It would be highly appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Me and my husband are applying for Indian PCC, but we are confused with the current procedure mentioned on BLS website. We are required to send application by postal service but have no idea how much courier fee we should submit? Unfortunately we have tried calling BLS office number many times but no one is picking up the call. If anyone has recently got Indian PCC, kindly guide us. It would be highly appreciated.
See here .
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/

Reactions: Nehamehta21

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
BLS staff Is very bad in terms of attending customers. They never take calls try to call them at opening hrs and confirm the number. They will try every option to send ur application back.

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
BLS staff Is very bad in terms of attending customers. They never take calls try to call them at opening hrs and confirm the number. They will try every option to send ur application back.
Thanks. We were able to call and talk to them. They have send us the link and we made the courier payment. But could you please let us know on what errors could they send our application back? We have not yet send the application so we may be able to make any corrections now.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks. We were able to call and talk to them. They have send us the link and we made the courier payment. But could you please let us know on what errors could they send our application back? We have not yet send the application so we may be able to make any corrections now.
1- bank statements if used as address please get them stamped
2- any utility bill used as address proof - if printed from website is not considered original but paper bill received by post is counted as original , that’s the most silly one. We sell technology to entire world but these people don’t understand
3- request letter for PCC- I heard many applicants turned back as they could not attach this document
4- lastly fee draft- the name on draft should be the way they want, many times bank cannot type full name- so make you check how they want it

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
1- bank statements if used as address please get them stamped
2- any utility bill used as address proof - if printed from website is not considered original but paper bill received by post is counted as original , that’s the most silly one. We sell technology to entire world but these people don’t understand
3- request letter for PCC- I heard many applicants turned back as they could not attach this document
4- lastly fee draft- the name on draft should be the way they want, many times bank cannot type full name- so make you check how they want it
Thank you so much for your reply. This would be of great help to us.