+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Additional Copy of IELTS report

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I called up Santa Monica ELS center in US and they are not ready to issue an additional copy of IELTS REPORT. I need to put forth a provincial application. I have seen some threads where people managed to get additional copy of report saying Canada immigration. Can someone please let me know on how you managed to get this additional copy of report. Please help

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
just mention Canada immigration "CIC" and if you have express entry profile mention its number , it is your right and inform them you will escalate the issue to IDP if they didn't respond to you

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

I called up Santa Monica ELS center in US and they are not ready to issue an additional copy of IELTS REPORT. I need to put forth a provincial application. I have seen some threads where people managed to get additional copy of report saying Canada immigration. Can someone please let me know on how you managed to get this additional copy of report. Please help
Contact them again and say you'd like to purchase an additional copy and see what they say - usually they don't issue additional copies for free, they want you to pay for it. I've paid for additional copies before (my IELTS office was in Vancouver)

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Examiner

I got my exam results today
with Listening 7.5 Speaking 7.5
Reading 6.5 Writing 6

I was confident that i could score very good in Reading & Writing.

I m thinking what if i do enquiry on results (only reading & writing)?

1. What are the chances of improvements in Reading & Writing modules?? does any one see improvements? is it worth?
2.Is there any possiblitiy score may go down?

please help me... thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Dear Examiner

I got my exam results today
with Listening 7.5 Speaking 7.5
Reading 6.5 Writing 6

I was confident that i could score very good in Reading & Writing.

I m thinking what if i do enquiry on results (only reading & writing)?

1. What are the chances of improvements in Reading & Writing modules?? does any one see improvements? is it worth?
2.Is there any possiblitiy score may go down?

please help me... thanks
1. You can't only ask for remarking for Reading and Writing - they'll do it for the entire test

2. Very rare that a score is changed - it's likely that it'll stay the same

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
Contact them again and say you'd like to purchase an additional copy and see what they say - usually they don't issue additional copies for free, they want you to pay for it. I've paid for additional copies before (my IELTS office was in Vancouver)
Yes, I have told them that I'll pay if there is any charge involved. The problem is that they have always been issuing 1 copy of results and they are telling me that no one has come back to them asking for additional copy of report. But they are fine to send this directly to any institution or provincial nomination offices if I pay the fees. They are not ready to send it across to me.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Yes, I have told them that I'll pay if there is any charge involved. The problem is that they have always been issuing 1 copy of results and they are telling me that no one has come back to them asking for additional copy of report. But they are fine to send this directly to any institution or provincial nomination offices if I pay the fees. They are not ready to send it across to me.
This is the application form for an additional copy from the Vancouver IELTS testing centre
http://www.ieltsvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IELTSApplicationAdditionalTRFs.pdf

I had the choice of sending it to an institution of my choice OR mailing it directly to me and that's what I chose

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
This is the application form for an additional copy from the Vancouver IELTS testing centre
http://www.ieltsvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IELTSApplicationAdditionalTRFs.pdf

I had the choice of sending it to an institution of my choice OR mailing it directly to me and that's what I chose
Thanks Johnny31, lemme give a try.