+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Get a Job in My Career Field?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy2Canada said:
Can anybody comment on the query please?

Cheers,
Amy
Amy2Canada said:
What are the document requirements for getting a job? in IT industry ?

In my home country, relieving letter of previous organizations, educational documents and ID proofs are sufficient.

I hope it would be similar? But since it would all be foreign education, work ex etc. How it is required over here?

Cheers,
Amy
Are you a PR? If not, ignore the following.

-A well written cv/resume (in Canadian format) highlighting your work experience & achievements.

- A kickass LinkedIn profile.

- A cover letter pointing out explicitly why you would be the ideal candidate for the job.

-References from previous jobs are requested once you successfully pass an interview & receive a job offer.

Depending on your work experience, your academic credentials may or may not be requested.

kibaba

Aug 27, 2015
Pleas somebody should help me here.....Am a Nigerian and want to migrate to canada for work, trying to check my eligibility @ cic website but its not workin, am been told my session is expired that i should log in again, i have tried this like 20 times, is nt workin, what do i do? i need help please.
Thanks

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Are you a PR? If not, ignore the following.

-A well written cv/resume (in Canadian format) highlighting your work experience & achievements.

- A kickass LinkedIn profile.

- A cover letter pointing out explicitly why you would be the ideal candidate for the job.

-References from previous jobs are requested once you successfully pass an interview & receive a job offer.

Depending on your work experience, your academic credentials may or may not be requested.
Many thanks Lammawitch.

I am in EE pool as of now and trying to gather all the necessary information, if I get through.

I am working on my resume and LinkedIn profile upgrade. However, "References from previous jobs"; I hope this means only the contact information and not the reference letters?

And for academic records requests, the marksheets/degree certificates should suffice? Reason I am asking is that I hope they do not expect Academic ECA report?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Amy