+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get a Job in bank at Vancover?? Just Landed from India

royals_tobe

Aug 22, 2012
Hi Friends,

I have just landed 3 days back in vancover, and have started applying to all the banks. I just want to know will I be successful in getting job in bank, since I have 12 yrs exp working in indian bank, in india? And how should i start searching the job. Also for survival I require any kind of job desperately?? where should I get the job and how??

Regards

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royals_tobe said:
Hi Friends,
I have just landed 3 days back in vancover, and have started applying to all the banks. I just want to know will I be successful in getting job in bank, since I have 12 yrs exp working in indian bank, in india? And how should i start searching the job. Also for survival I require any kind of job desperately?? where should I get the job and how??
Regards
Welcome to Canada
hold everything, dont post any resume,delete the posted resume, i have sent you pm, see that

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
explorer101 said:
Welcome to Canada
hold everything, dont post any resume,delete the posted resume, i have sent you pm, see that
hi explorer i also need u advise
i am Canadian graduate and have 3 year Canadian experience in sale and marketing . i am also working sale supervisor in Toronto . my experience in sell Canada leading bank financial product . i am also looking job in banking and financial industry . i can move in Canada in anywhere . please advise

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajjj said:
hi explorer i also need u advise
i am Canadian graduate and have 3 year Canadian experience in sale and marketing . i am also working sale supervisor in Toronto . my experience in sell Canada leading bank financial product . i am also looking job in banking and financial industry . i can move in Canada in anywhere . please advise
We can talk on this, pm me your phone no, i will call you on this Sunday evening 6-7 pm

gurpresreetet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/09/2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
21/1/2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
TRANSFERRED TO NDVO
Med's Request
22 feb, 2012
Med's Done....
27 /2/2012, ecas: medical received:27/4/12
Passport Req..
22/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
ecas:DECISSION MADE ON 30/4/12. canadian adress appeared on 3/5/12.got passports with maple leaf on 4.5.12
LANDED..........
june 2012
hi all i landed in vancouver in june this year. i really find this place hopeless. i got job after three months and my wife who was doctorate in her field didnt get call from single place although applied for every type of job and at 100 places. am planning to shift to some other province with better job market. plz guide and share your experience in vancouver

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpresreetet said:
hi all i landed in vancouver in june this year. i really find this place hopeless. i got job after three months and my wife who was doctorate in her field didnt get call from single place although applied for every type of job and at 100 places. am planning to shift to some other province with better job market. plz guide and share your experience in vancouver
Vancouver is called a dangerous beauty not without a reason. It is a paradise for people from hospitality/ travel industry and for others it does not work well. Selection of city depend on your occupation also.

mavrick09in

Sep 23, 2011
explorer101 said:
Vancouver is called a dangerous beauty not without a reason. It is a paradise for people from hospitality/ travel industry and for others it does not work well. Selection of city depend on your occupation also.
Hi Explorer I have done my landing in Aug n came back to India. Will come once I get my PR card. I am from Travel Industry & was working in a Big travel company in India as Senior Manager with 13 yrs of exp. Is it advisable to come to Vancouver n can get a opportunity. Plz advice