+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to for ECA from WES having two degrees

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,

I have a doubt which needs clarification. I have done my MSc from UK in 2011.

I have requested the university for the transcripts to be send to WES, but wes is also asking me to send my final degree certificate.

How do I go about sending the final degree certificate?? please clarify.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I have a doubt which needs clarification. I have done my MSc from UK in 2011.

I have requested the university for the transcripts to be send to WES, but wes is also asking me to send my final degree certificate.

How do I go about sending the final degree certificate?? please clarify.
If you have a copy of the degree (which I am guessing is still the MSc from U.K.) have it attested from the university. They should put it in a sealed stamped envelope and send it to Wes. Or they can had it to you and you can courier it. Just make sure it's a stamped and sealed envelope .. mandatory requirement

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
I have done BA,MA and Med from same University and I am confused what to fill between MA and Med in the Degree Name(If Applicable) column and in the Major column of Academic Record Request Form.Please guide me.
Thank You

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
Hi all,

I have two degrees from different universities
1. MCA (3 year program) from Punjab Technical University
2. BIT (3 year program) from Guru Nanak Dev University.

Please let me know, can I go for WES, with MCA only?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi all,

I have two degrees from different universities
1. MCA (3 year program) from Punjab Technical University
2. BIT (3 year program) from Guru Nanak Dev University.

Please let me know, can I go for WES, with MCA only?
Submit documents for both MCA and BIT for WES evaluation, This is since both your degrees are three years they may get counted as two 4 year degrees instead of MCA as Masters. If that happens and you only submit docs for MCA then you cannot claim points for two or more degrees and will be stuck with claiming lower points for one degree/bachelors only.

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
Hi all

I have created wes account and paid the fee.
In my passport my name is "Tejinder Kumar" as first name and last name is blank.
But in wes i gave "Tejinder" as first name and "Kumar" as last name.

Will it affect my immigration process...please help

Jan 14, 2018
If you have a copy of the degree (which I am guessing is still the MSc from U.K.) have it attested from the university. They should put it in a sealed stamped envelope and send it to Wes. Or they can had it to you and you can courier it. Just make sure it's a stamped and sealed envelope .. mandatory requirement
Simple , you got to ask the degree office to send the degree certificate of what you have obtained with WES address . They won't deny because it is their duty . for sure they won't send it to home address because they know the importance of WES . i am telling you this information with real proof , because my friend asked university in europe to send degree certificate to wes and they have send it . You just have to follow it up .

northerngirl

Jun 1, 2017
Hi there,
I have done all my 3 degrees from the same university so my question is do i need to send the copies of my degree in 3 seperate envelopes or it can be accommodated in 1 envelope only.
(I know that university send these documents to wes wes or you post it on their behalf but i i ha confusion about whether to chose 3 different envelope or 1)
thankyou :)

djana

May 28, 2019
Hi All,

I hold BTech and MSc from India from 2 different universities. Presently i am in UK. I have sent both the sealed envelopes transcripts + degree certificates in one single envelope. However WES did not accept them. They expect the transcripts from your Universities.

Oct 1, 2019
Hey I have done my 3 degrees two from same University and 1 from different and I want all of them to get evaluated...do I pay for all of them differently or together..please help

prajwalvc

Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

I have BE from the University of Liverpool (UK) and Masters from Cranfield University (UK).

My question is do I need to have separate WES reference number to verify both the degrees?

I will be asking my universities to send the documents directly to WES. The problem here is certificates from both the universities will reach at different time. Please help me with the best solution to this problem.

himadrib

Oct 12, 2020
Hello friends,
I have 3 years of bachelor and one year of masters from same university.
I got IQAS ECA stating four year bachelor and one year masters.
Now my question is how I fill up this information in EE profile? Should I create two different rows for bachelors and masters or should I fill up only one for masters degree?
They ask for certificate number in each education section while i am having only one IQAS certificate number indicating both and I am confused in how to proceed about it.. Please help me out..
Thanks in advance..

GliXel

Dec 17, 2020
You need ECA for all post-secondary programs that were not done in Canada. Having more than one qualification gives you more points in EE.

Do not sent the transcript/mark sheet to WES by yourself. I have two degrees from different universities and this is how I did it.

Ask each university to send your transcript/mark sheet to WES. You can probably post the form to them. Check with your schools.

WES will not expect to receive both mark sheets/transcripts at the same time, unless you did both degrees at the same university.

Then you post one copy each of both degrees/certificates to WES in the same envelope.

When you have two degrees but from different universities, WES will expect 3 packages. One package from you with the copies of both degrees, one package from the first university/college and one package from the second university/college.

Hope this helps!
hello sir,
I just wanted to ask, I have two diplomas, (a state engineer diploma in industrial electronics from the first university) and (master's degree in monetary and banking economics), Can I put them in the same WES application using different envelopes (because the diplomas are earned from different universities) or I need to apply each one under a different WES RefNumber.
Cordially M.A

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I have finished a 2-year program (associate degree) in 3 years and in my diploma, the duration is mentioned as 3 years.

After this period, I have done 2 more years in another university and got my bachelor degree.

I want to evaluate my degrees with WES? does WES give me two ECA? If so, can I get the points for two or more degrees?

Alikhanpbmg

Jun 21, 2022
Hello please any one Guide me, I have two degree’s and two transcripts, (MS, and BS) so how can I proceeded for WES attestation.