+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO FIND THE GENERAL WORK IN ONTARIO

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
LOOKINGJOB said:
HAI FRNIENDS I AM NEW TO HERE

PLS ADVICE AS HOW HOW TO FING THE GENERAL WORK IN ONTARIO.

ADVANCE THANKS :)
do you have perm residence status in Canada ? Are you in Canada ? What do you actually mean general work ? Working on a construction site, in a supermarket, in a coffee shop ? You might want also to use an English spellchecker on future posts.

LOOKINGJOB

Jan 4, 2017
Bs65 said:
do you have perm residence status in Canada ? Are you in Canada ? What do you actually mean general work ? Working on a construction site, in a supermarket, in a coffee shop ? You might want also to use an English spellchecker on future posts.
thanks for your reply bro.
i am in india . For example supermarket, petrol station and restaurant. how to find those kind of jobs in Canada.

bbb1253

Dec 26, 2016
Saudi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
No offense but such topics sound very very silly and naive if you are being serious in the first place.

You are in India and Canada is not offering local supermarket / gasstation jobs in India and rest assured it is quite unlikely they would be doing so anytime soon.

So your best bet is try elsewhere

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
LOOKINGJOB said:
thanks for your reply bro.
i am in india . For example supermarket, petrol station and restaurant. how to find those kind of jobs in Canada.
Most of the times you will find "Hiring" or "Help Wanted" signs in front of Super Markets, Gas Stations and Restaurants. Otherwise just check politely with Store owner if they are hiring or if they know some near by store that's hiring.

LOOKINGJOB

Jan 4, 2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
Most of the times you will find "Hiring" or "Help Wanted" signs in front of Super Markets, Gas Stations and Restaurants. Otherwise just check politely with Store owner if they are hiring or if they know some near by store that's hiring.
thanks for your valuable comments bro