+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find my NOC

raj$24

Dec 26, 2019
I am sharing my job description and would like to know my NOC. Please help! Really appreciable
I hold Bachelor in Computer Science and software engg and technology Co-op course.

What you’ll do

The position entails hands on system administration, break-fix, and collaborating on the planning, design & configuration of new application servers’ deployments

• Installation, configuration, testing and implementation (including test and implementation plans) of Websphere, IBM HTTP Server, Adobe Experience Manager, and JBOSS including version upgrades and patches
• Work with developers to install and monitor J2EE applications
• Perform monitoring, analysis and tuning for the Websphere & AEM environments, including making recommendations to improve the environment to meet service level agreements and increase efficiency
• Monitor the environment to detect any hardware or software issues and take appropriate corrective action
• Monitor and report on Websphere and AEM resource usage for capacity planning
• Produce required documentation (build books, operational procedures) as required.
• Provide 3rd level and after-hours support as required
• Participate in infrastructure changes, and/or application-initiated changes
• Participation in the planning and implementation of configurable user-initiated application changes
• Troubleshooting, problem/issue management and resolution for the suite of applications
• Application “production support” during the project lifecycle, including pager and off-hour support during specified project warranty periods
• Optimization of applications’ performance
• Automating installations and configurations and stop/start of applications

Who you are

We are looking for high performing individuals who are:

• Agile and innovative individuals, who can manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
• Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
• Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
• Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then Canadian Tire is the place to be.

What you’ve done

Our ideal candidate will have:

• College or University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Systems administration experience with WebsphereApplication Server, JBOSS and/or Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) (2+ years).
• An understanding of Websphere Application Server architecture (nodes, clusters) and the configuration of web infrastructure
• Experience in the deployment of J2EE applications, EJB, JSP, HTML and XML
• Experience in WebSphere security and the SSL certificates.
• Experience working in Linux and AIX environments (2+ Years)
• Web server experience – IBM HTTP Server, Apache (2+ years).
• Experience in UNIX/Linux shell scripting (bash, ksh) (1+ years).
• Oracle database experience and ability to write SQL queries & scripts (1+ years).
• Understanding of Load Balancer, DNS and Networks.
• Experience with the following technologies would be an asset: Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Rundeck, LDAP security, Active Directory
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self motivated individual capable of working in a highly visible, mission critical demanding technology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, assignments and work well under pressure
#Li-VF1