+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find her contact in different province

Canada00

Jan 7, 2021
Hello
Separated since October 2017, I am living in Ontario and she is living in Alberta (I don’t have further information )
Since I started divorce process in Ontario (I live in Ontario since 1.5 years)now problem is that how to find her contact (she is in Alberta and contactless since last three years)as she is trying to avoid divorce procedures andwant to pretend as unknowingly with intention of delaying and halting divorce process i started in Ontario court
She is absolutely non responsive to my lawyer (by email/fb)and I hv to prove to judge in Ontario court that I tried valid ways to acknowledge her.
I do not hv any mutual contact
Any idea would be appreciated
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
Separated since October 2017, I am living in Ontario and she is living in Alberta (I don’t have further information )
Since I started divorce process in Ontario (I live in Ontario since 1.5 years)now problem is that how to find her contact (she is in Alberta and contactless since last three years)as she is trying to avoid divorce procedures andwant to pretend as unknowingly with intention of delaying and halting divorce process i started in Ontario court
She is absolutely non responsive to my lawyer (by email/fb)and I hv to prove to judge in Ontario court that I tried valid ways to acknowledge her.
I do not hv any mutual contact
Any idea would be appreciated
Thank you
This isn't an immigration issue. This is a family law issue.

I would suggest you discuss this with your lawyer. Your lawyer must have experience in how to handle these situations.