+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find a job opportunity as an INEXPERIENCED candidate?

ZKhalid

Mar 12, 2016
Hi Everyone!

My question/case may seem childish/naive/dreamer to most of you but what's the harm in asking anyways. Once a fool, better than always a fool.

I am a graduate engineer from Pakistan without any technical experience.
My main aim/goal in life is to have a bright future. And I understand that Canada can offer it. The only way I can move to Canada is if a company offers me an offer letter.

My dilemma is that a Pakistani Engineering degree in its full glory has no importance in the West, let alone the level of glory I could achieve. Furthermore I don't even have any special skills above any special level. I am a fast-learner, smart, intelligent person; but need a practical task/job to be motivated to function properly.

Therefore, I am looking to get hired in any field of work beyond my qualification. Whether it be management, engineering or any other.
I am willing to join any vacancy that's legal, decent and pays well enough to cater my bills plus some savings. Even if it is working as a Flight Attendant etc.

My question is:
Where can I search Canadian jobs for inexperienced candidates or mass hiring that doesn't have a tough qualification criteria?

I know the question sounds bogus but I am just weighing my options.

Thanks a lot.

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Hi

My advice to you in you want to find job in Canada, first come here and land.

Second thing , Apply for 8 hours a day

Search on these main job search sites on http://canadahires.com/ and on Monster and Indeed.

Don't loose hope, there are many jobs, and you need to focus.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ZKhalid said:
Hi Everyone!

My question/case may seem childish/naive/dreamer to most of you but what's the harm in asking anyways. Once a fool, better than always a fool.

I am a graduate engineer from Pakistan without any technical experience.
My main aim/goal in life is to have a bright future. And I understand that Canada can offer it. The only way I can move to Canada is if a company offers me an offer letter.

My dilemma is that a Pakistani Engineering degree in its full glory has no importance in the West, let alone the level of glory I could achieve. Furthermore I don't even have any special skills above any special level. I am a fast-learner, smart, intelligent person; but need a practical task/job to be motivated to function properly.

Therefore, I am looking to get hired in any field of work beyond my qualification. Whether it be management, engineering or any other.
I am willing to join any vacancy that's legal, decent and pays well enough to cater my bills plus some savings. Even if it is working as a Flight Attendant etc.

My question is:
Where can I search Canadian jobs for inexperienced candidates or mass hiring that doesn't have a tough qualification criteria?

I know the question sounds bogus but I am just weighing my options.

Thanks a lot.
Not right now. Get experience and stand above the rest. Then apply.

Or... apply for studies...

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
ZKhalid said:
My dilemma is that a Pakistani Engineering degree in its full glory has no importance in the West,

Thanks a lot.
Think of it from an employer's perspective, what can you offer them - that's different from anyone else that's already here on PR/status or citizen. Although you made it clear that you are open to jobs that require lower skillsets, but again the same question above remains valid - what do you have to offer? i.e. have you worked as a flight attendant before, do you have any relevant training,...etc - the answer is no as i understand.

You need to get relevant work experience, which would help you in qualifying under any/some of the available immigration streams. Or else you may want to spend a fortune to come to canada as an international student to advance your studies in hopes of qualifying for a work permit after completion.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
emamabd said:
Or else you may want to spend a fortune to come to canada as an international student to advance your studies in hopes of qualifying for a work permit after completion.
I know a couple of Paks that didn't invest ANY fortunes.... they won a scholarship and came to Canada to study almost with no money.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Jalex23 said:
I know a couple of Paks that didn't invest ANY fortunes.... they won a scholarship and came to Canada to study almost with no money.
Nice, but is that available for everyone? I assume there are certain criteria that need to be fulfilled - if you share it, that could be useful for the OP

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Khalid ,

My humble advice to you either get admission in a University in Canada or get relevant experience in Pakistan and then apply for immigration.

Without any experience it will be not possible to get a job while sitting in Pak.

You are still young so dont be in hurry.

Invest in the right direction !

Reg.
Q.