+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill work experience in CIC Profile

yb

Jan 28, 2017
Hi All,

I am working with X Company from Feb 2013 and i went to couple of onsite assignments with the same company as Intra Company Transfer.below is the situation

Joined date in X Company ----Feb 2013

First onsite assignment with the same X-- April to June 2013 on Business Visa (Country is Y but not Canada)

Second Onsite assignment with same X----OCT 2013 to August 2014 on Work Permit (Country is Y but not Canada)

Third onsite Assignment with same X---Aug 2014 to Present (Country is Canada)

So when filling work experience

do i need to fill one entry with company x from 2013 to till date? or
do i need to fill indivisual entries for each country?

Appreciate help and right suggestion if you faced already..Please don't assume and answer..If we don't know then i am planing to consult lawyer for the same.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
yb said:
Hi All,

I am working with X Company from Feb 2013 and i went to couple of onsite assignments with the same company as Intra Company Transfer.below is the situation

First onsite assignment with the same X-- April to June 2013 on Business Visa (Country is Y but not Canada)

Second Onsite assignment with same X----OCT 2013 to August 2014 on Work Permit (Country is Y but not Canada)

Appreciate help and right suggestion if you faced already..Please don't assume and answer..If we don't know then i am planing to consult lawyer for the same.
Fill individual entries with each country. You might get multiple Employee records option to upload but you can submit same reference letter since its all from same company X.

mashkoor27

Jul 13, 2020
Hi All,

hi ..How did you filled that ..I am in the same situation please guide