+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO FILL UP ACCA DETAILS IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

James Mcguire

Jun 18, 2015
Dear all,

just received my WES evaluation for my ACCA and request you all to help me how do I fill up the details in the profile. Please see below and kindly advise,

Complete or full academic years - shall I mention the number of years it took me to pass ? From the date of my registration till the date I passed my final paper.

Country of study - I finished my ACCA in UAE so shall I mention that or mention UK as my membership certificate mentions its awarded from UK ?

Name of Institution - Name of the tuition provider or mention ACCA ?

Guys apologies for asking a lot but I will be really grateful if any of you kind souls can help me out with this.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Dear all,

just received my WES evaluation for my ACCA and request you all to help me how do I fill up the details in the profile. Please see below and kindly advise,

Complete or full academic years - shall I mention the number of years it took me to pass ? From the date of my registration till the date I passed my final paper.

Country of study - I finished my ACCA in UAE so shall I mention that or mention UK as my membership certificate mentions its awarded from UK ?

Name of Institution - Name of the tuition provider or mention ACCA ?

Guys apologies for asking a lot but I will be really grateful if any of you kind souls can help me out with this.
Number of years from registration date till passe date on transcript
UAE
ACCA