+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill out section 10 and 11 of the form CIT 0002

gerardo

Oct 29, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to help my kids to apply for Canadian citizenship and I need help regarding how to fill out properly section 10 and 11 of the form CIT 0002.
For example on the section 10 we have to list where they lived during the eligibility period - Because my kids were in university for 4 years and they changed addresses few times I need to understand if I have to list all the address where they lived during the university period or if they can use simply the home address where they officially reside.
For the section 11 the question is that during the university period my kids worked here and there like part time jobs and they had summer off for vacation. Should they list every single job done and for the summer vacation should they say unemployed ?
All the feedback are welcome.
Thanks

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello, I'm trying to help my kids to apply for Canadian citizenship and I need help regarding how to fill out properly section 10 and 11 of the form CIT 0002.
For example on the section 10 we have to list where they lived during the eligibility period - Because my kids were in university for 4 years and they changed addresses few times I need to understand if I have to list all the address where they lived during the university period or if they can use simply the home address where they officially reside.
For the section 11 the question is that during the university period my kids worked here and there like part time jobs and they had summer off for vacation. Should they list every single job done and for the summer vacation should they say unemployed ?
All the feedback are welcome.
Thanks
For Q10 List all the address
For q11. List all the period of employment and time as a student .
Just read the form again and all the options over there.

gerardo

Oct 29, 2018
Hello, I have another couple of questions and I will be glad if you can help me out.
Regarding section 11 of the CIT0002E,I need to understand when the kids stayed home for the summer vacation after the spring university period what do I have to report on the columns " name of employer,school,business or other " something like N/A or student ?

The second question is : if the kids worked on summer time after the spring university period on the the columns " name of employer,school,business or other" I will use the name of the employer and on the column "Where were you physically located? Address (number and street name ) should I report the location of the company where they worked or the home address ? For example if they worked at the Hilton hotel in the same city where they live they have to report the address of the hotel or the home address ?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can always put N/A when it makes sense. That being said, the summer vacation is implied and I'd simply put a single multiple years entry as a student instead of 2 entries for study time and summer vacation every year.
And it's the school/company address you should put on Q11.

gerardo

Oct 29, 2018
Hello all, I still need some clarification on the section 11 of the CIT0002E if in the column related to " where were you physically located? Address (number and street name )" if for example my kids were in University they have to write the address of the university or the address where they lived while they were frequenting the university ?

On the column related to " Occupation field of employment or fields of study " when my kids were not studying and not working for the summer vacation what they have to put unemployed or still student ?
Thanks a lot for you help.

vun

Jan 17, 2020
Hi,
On the section 10. Please list all addresses inside and outside of Canada during 5 years eligibility period. all of this outside to Canada, is fill up in this section 10?
I migrate Canada on 15 July 2015, on 20 Dec 2015 I go to Hong Kong for vacation and come back on 23 March 2016, in this time I out to Canada, on 8 Sept 2017 - 12 Sept 2016 in United stated, all of this outside to Canada, is fill up in this section 10?

Thank you

Vun