+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill MPNP form (family Stream)

Aug 17, 2010
Hi All,
Could any one help me to fill MPNP form to share some demo format. I am applying under family stream, my cousin living in Manitoba and giving me the sponsor me for the same....

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
What is MPNP?

Besides that, your cousin wants to sponsor you? That will not be possible, since you two are not close enough related.

Read the CIC website carefully, it will tell you exactly if you are admissible and how you should complete the forms.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jurjen said:
What is MPNP?

Besides that, your cousin wants to sponsor you? That will not be possible, since you two are not close enough related.

Read the CIC website carefully, it will tell you exactly if you are admissible and how you should complete the forms.
Actually first cousins can support the applications under the Manitoba Provincial Nomination PRogram. See: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html

saifstd

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Hello,
I applied under family support stream. Can someone please tell me how long does it take after relative interview? Do they interview applicant after relative's interview. Because I did not interview me I am the applicant.
Waiting for ur kind reply.
Thanks

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
You may want to check out the section of the forums related to the Provincial Nominee Programs, which you can find at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/