+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to extend study permit while in Canada?

newbie28

Oct 15, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
Nomination.....
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2017
Hello everyone,

Not sure if the group is right but I really need to get some solution for this question. If anyone can help please do.

I'm asking for a friend.

My friend had gone to canada in September 2016 to start his course in that month. For some reason he wanted to switch his course to another one which didn't have a seat available in September hence he had to wait till Jan'17. Now he wants to extend his study permit until Dec'17 (with co-op) And study permit is valid till 31 July'17.

What is the procedure for it? Can anyone pls elaborate the step by step details? Are there any fees involved in applying?
Does he have to give a medical exam? Also, are the transcripts to be submitted again? Any other documents to submit?

It would be helpful. Please do reply.

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
newbie28 said:
Hello everyone,

Not sure if the group is right but I really need to get some solution for this question. If anyone can help please do.

I'm asking for a friend.

My friend had gone to canada in September 2016 to start his course in that month. For some reason he wanted to switch his course to another one which didn't have a seat available in September hence he had to wait till Jan'17. Now he wants to extend his study permit until Dec'17 (with co-op) And study permit is valid till 31 July'17.

What is the procedure for it? Can anyone pls elaborate the step by step details? Are there any fees involved in applying?
Does he have to give a medical exam? Also, are the transcripts to be submitted again? Any other documents to submit?

It would be helpful. Please do reply.
This is not the right place to ask about study permit as this is Express entry threads,go check out temporary residence thread,you should be able to get some help over there.