+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Explain the Previous TRV Refusal

Niral

Mar 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
My Sister had a Refusal for TRV before 12 Years when she was 13 years old, Do I need to Show that?

If yes, then I don't know what was the reason of refusal, so what would be an legitimate explanation to convince the Officer if I am applying for her TRV after 12 Years

Please Help it's too Confusing.

Thanks in Advance.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes it must be declared.

No need to explain the reason for denial.

12 years is a long time so the reason then would be irrelevant by now. Why is she visiting now?

Niral

Mar 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
Yes it must be declared.

No need to explain the reason for denial.

12 years is a long time so the reason then would be irrelevant by now. Why is she visiting now?
My parents were approved TRV last year, so she also wants to join them and the entire Family can tour.

I would be paying their all expenses and I would also providing invitation letter as a Permanent Resident .

Do I need put a letter of explanation?

Thanks @bellaluna

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Explain what?

Just my opinion, a very good application does not need letters of explanation...the documents and forms will speak for themselves.

That your sister can't afford this trip by herself and you would have to pay for her, and that you have to explain it, puts her approval in doubt.

That said, it's your application, so you're free to do whatever you want. Who knows, you can get lucky.