+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to do Canada education assessment for PR

Sayeeda

Mar 10, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can I get an assessment for the Education from Iqra University Islamabad. Which assessment body can I apply to?
Do also let me know the procedure further like whom to approach & where to apply?
Waiting for some to guide me..

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
Hi Sayeeda,

You must get your assessment from an organization or a professional body designated by IRCC. They will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.

Processing times and costs may vary by organization or professional body.

Once you choose a designated organization or a professional body, they will tell you how to submit your documents to get your assessment.

Designated organizations

You must use one of these designated organizations:

• Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
  • World Education Services
  • International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
    • IQAS will not offer ECA services between November 19, 2019 and May 19, 2020. During this time, please use one of the other organizations listed.
    • IRCC continues to accept ECAs issued by IQAS
  • International Credential Evaluation Service
Choosing a designated organization based on your occupation
If you plan to work for a large employer or in a regulated occupation, you may need to have your assessment done by a specific designated organization. Check with your employer or the regulatory body for your occupation for more information.

For Detailed information Visit: ECA For Express Entry