+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to do an upfront medical?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
hi guys,

I spoke to the local IRCC-recommended medical center and they said that I can't do an upfront medical exam for my FSW-O EE application if I haven't received any intimation from IRCC asking me to do so. Because I'd need a certain ID number which I will only get from an IRCC intimation or something like that.

They said only Work Permit, and some other visa types could requested for an upfront medical.

I see so many people here doing the upfront medical. How did you'll manage to do it?

please help

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
hi guys,

I spoke to the local IRCC-recommended medical center and they said that I can't do an upfront medical exam for my FSW-O EE application if I haven't received any intimation from IRCC asking me to do so. Because I'd need a certain ID number which I will only get from an IRCC intimation or something like that.

They said only Work Permit, and some other visa types could requested for an upfront medical.

I see so many people here doing the upfront medical. How did you'll manage to do it?

please help
Most centres have no problem doing an upfront medical, as there is no rule against it. It might just be the policy of your specific centre, in which case you can either try persuading them or go to another medical centre.