+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to delete/cancel SINP (Saskatchewan)

Jul 19, 2018
Hello All,
I have created SINP profile a week ago and now trying to open it but it is not showing my Passport number after opening my account. I have not used or created any other ID ever. I am not able to proceed further as passport number field is blank. Wherever I enter my passport number, the system is npt taking it and throws an error msg stating passport number and validity date should match as validity date is correctly mwntioned there. I have mailed SINP email id for solution, called them many times but no resolution yet. Please tell me how do I proceed? I need to fill Expression of Interest profile. Please help

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I got the similar problem. My application was on-going however it seems that all my information and uploaded files were missing. I have to start again and input passport number, when I input my passport number it shows: A user account has already been created with this passport number. Only one account may be created at a time. If you have already created an account for the SINP, please use your previous user account to create an Expression of Interest or SINP application. This is my only account so I can not go further. So much depressed, wait for help.

AdeO

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,
This happened to me too and I just got through to them on the phone. Apparently because of the change that happened on the 16th of this month (they changed to an expression of interest system), they had to wipe off all old records. So you can actually bypass that passport number error message follow the steps below:
1. Open your profile
2. Click on confirm birth date and address. some of your details would have been pre-filled. This is from past records
3. Fill in your passport number and expiry date (ignore the error message)
4. Go to the bottom of the page and click the green button saying confirm birth date and address
5. A message box will pop up. Click yes (the green button)
6. Click on the save icon at the top right hand side of the page
7. Another error message will pop up, saying validation warnings encountered. Click on the green "yes save anyway" button
8. You're through. you can now continue to the next section of your expression of interest application which is now shorter. Only like 3 pages long.

I hope this helps. good luck

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for help. I was applied through student category, not international skilled work route (however application is not done yet, so no application number exist), which should not involved in new EOI features, but somehow being affected or overwrite by the EOI system. I am just wondering if I need to go through the same process above. I have contact them and they didn't give me the solution for my case yet. Not sure if anyone apply through student category has this issue.

Teemy

Jul 2, 2019
Currently experiencing challenges in submitting my application with Sask. There is this previous application page that keeps poping up as incomplete. I do not ve any previous nomination from either Pronvince or Federal. I tried to fill the page as still under process. Can I submit it like that. Hope my application wont be rejected because of this.

Pillarman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Please, how did you solve this challenge? I am equally experiencing the same challenge.

Currently experiencing challenges in submitting my application with Sask. There is this previous application page that keeps poping up as incomplete. I do not ve any previous nomination from either Pronvince or Federal. I tried to fill the page as still under process. Can I submit it like that. Hope my application wont be rejected because of this.
ve

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
Please, how did you solve this challenge? I am equally experiencing the same challenge.

ve
@pillar man, I uploaded a note of explanation on the page stating it was done in an error. Also I will advise you put a call through to the customer center for further guide.hope this answer your doubt.

Pillarman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
@pillar man, I uploaded a note of explanation on the page stating it was done in an error. Also I will advise you put a call through to the customer center for further guide.hope this answer your doubt.
Thank you for your response. Yes I have tried calling severally, it is really hard getting through to them. Please was the explanation note accepted? or Did you get any feedback on it?

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
Thank you for your response. Yes I have tried calling severally, it is really hard getting through to them. Please was the explanation note accepted? or Did you get any feedback on it?
@Explanation note is expected to guide the officer reviewing your application. Please put the explanation note. Also, it is easy getting the Customer center, just study the time different between your country and Canada, and call around 11am Canada time. You will get through. Most importantly, letter of explanation is required.

TTemmy

Oct 23, 2019
@Explanation note is expected to guide the officer reviewing your application. Please put the explanation note. Also, it is easy getting the Customer center, just study the time different between your country and Canada, and call around 11am Canada time. You will get through. Most importantly, letter of explanation is required.
@Pillarman. The explanation note was accepted.

Pillarman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
I will keep trying the telephone number as said. Please how did you manage the date section and the type of application on the previous application page before attaching the letter? Thank you for your help

amanwosu

Aug 19, 2022
Please I also received the same mail to cancel my EOI but I don't know how to cancel it. I will appreciate steps to cancel the current EOI so that I can submit another application as advised. Thanks

amanwosu

Aug 19, 2022
Hi,

I got the similar problem. My application was on-going however it seems that all my information and uploaded files were missing. I have to start again and input passport number, when I input my passport number it shows: A user account has already been created with this passport number. Only one account may be created at a time. If you have already created an account for the SINP, please use your previous user account to create an Expression of Interest or SINP application. This is my only account so I can not go further. So much depressed, wait for help.
Please I also received the same mail to cancel my EOI but I don't know how to cancel it. I will appreciate steps to cancel the current EOI so that I can submit another application as advised. Thanks

amanwosu

Aug 19, 2022