+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to deal with ppr from ottawa for spouse

gill82

Jun 30, 2013
hi,
my spouse is in india and i need to send his passport to Ottawa.I also sent a mail to CPP regarding the same issue and requested for submission of my spouse's passport in Canadian embassy in Delhi but its already 23 days passed but have not received any response.one of my close friend is coming from india and my spouse is going to handover his passport to that person with an authorization letter to bring the passports to Canada .now I read somewhere that there can be a visa in absentia issue, as he never left India but his passport will be stamped in Canada .can someone plz help me out in this issue
thanks

gill82

Jun 30, 2013
now it seems like its a must happen thing that's why nobody is willing to give me any advice :'(

green_dc

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
gill82 said:
now it seems like its a must happen thing that's why nobody is willing to give me any advice :'(
I have heard that you can actually have someone in Canada send your passport to Ottawa with the authorized letter if you are outside Canada. Why don't you call the CIC call centre to confirm it. They are the ones who can give you the most accurate info.

gill82

Jun 30, 2013
thanks for your reply...actually I am in Canada and I can send my spouse's passport to Ottawa...so its not the problem...actually i am talking about after stamping the visa when he will board the flight to Canada...can Indian immigration @ new delhi create problems as to why he was not present in canada when he got the visa? I wanna know that has anyone flown out of India on a visa that he obtained from another country, without traveling to that country? if someone go through this situation plz can he share the experience with me